What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

GTA: V - PRE LOAD? :D

PC Robert

Lead Mentor
So, preloading is now up, and it's 59GB?! :eek: Woah!

c4b69a7351a39f164abad7f576201e82.png

Good luck to the people with slow internet!  :finger:

I will need more than a week with my connection

I wont be preloading or playing it i don't think

I have it on 360 and on PS4, but I wanne play this with the community on PC aswell, urg dilemma's 
Should I buy it for the third time :s?

I'm in the same dilemma. Not sure whether to get it for a third time, I had it for 360 and I now have it for PS4.

2.5mbs here  :(

I've bought a new SSD just for this. Can we get a server if theres a RP mod? Pretty please?

2.5mbs here  :(

I've bought a new SSD just for this. Can we get a server if theres a RP mod? Pretty please?
@Unlucky George

GTALife.co.uk and GTARP.co.uk are under our belt.... if its modifiable and you can have a dedicated server then we will have a look.... you shouldn't even have to ask the question!

just get it on Disk for PC will properly be quicker than downloading i cant imagine how many disks there will be  

@Unlucky George

GTALife.co.uk and GTARP.co.uk are under our belt.... if its modifiable and you can have a dedicated server then we will have a look.... you shouldn't even have to ask the question!
If the LCPDFR mods get's ported over it could be an interesting opportunity for the popo freaks like me....

Lol wont be playng for quite some time...

ZLE3Nrb.png
In case you were wondering Giorni means days

Probably like 58gb of sound files lol.

If I remember right titanfall did that aswell.

Back