What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Going to be gone for a month! Will see you all when I get back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Smith

Maple Syrup is love, Maple Syrup is life!
So as some of you might know, I will be leaving for camp here and will be gone on a 6 week DCI course. I will be back on August 15th or 16th. A would like to wish some people good luck while I am gone!

CMO. Marc Smith: After knowing you ever since I joined this server and taking your banter I wish you a good summer and I will be back in August!

Zyzz: Your the only one that calls me by my actually name! And you banter me liker crazy for being Canadian "Eh" see you in a month!

Endrogen: I have not had a lot of encounters with you but some pretty chill conversations.

SPC. La Roch: This man is a cool guy! Its going to suck not having them late night conversations for a month.

Steph: I have only had very little encounters with you, but I bought a tiger off of you and then you stole if from me so GG! Plus you never mentioned me in your post!

DSGT TheSoilder: This guy is pretty chill, I have known him since I was a CSO and I have rolled with him since and have stolen a lot of my role-play ideas from him! Pretty chill and I hope too see you in Auguest when I get back!

Thats about it. This post seems pretty lame kinda had too rush it mainly cause I have laundry to do and I still need to pack... And like I said before I am not leaving permanently! Anyways I best be going now! I will see you all in a month and if you where not in this post and you think you should be message me on TS or comment here! Bye! :D  

Have fun man. Last time I will see you probably then...

i am deeply dissapointed you didnt mention me jason? nah im just kidding, cant wait to have you back man, :p

So as some of you might know, I will be leaving for camp here and will be gone on a 6 week DCI course. I will be back on August 15th or 16th. A would like to wish some people good luck while I am gone!

CMO. Marc Smith: After knowing you ever since I joined this server and taking your banter I wish you a good summer and I will be back in August!

Zyzz: Your the only one that calls me by my actually name! And you banter me liker crazy for being Canadian "Eh" see you in a month!

Endrogen: I have not had a lot of encounters with you but some pretty chill conversations.

SPC. La Roch: This man is a cool guy! Its going to suck not having them late night conversations for a month.

Steph: I have only had very little encounters with you, but I bought a tiger off of you and then you stole if from me so GG! Plus you never mentioned me in your post!

DSGT TheSoilder: This guy is pretty chill, I have known him since I was a CSO and I have rolled with him since and have stolen a lot of my role-play ideas from him! Pretty chill and I hope too see you in Auguest when I get back!

Thats about it. This post seems pretty lame kinda had too rush it mainly cause I have laundry to do and I still need to pack... And like I said before I am not leaving permanently! Anyways I best be going now! I will see you all in a month and if you where not in this post and you think you should be message me on TS or comment here! Bye! :D  
<3 Awhh EHHH

Or the time you started shooting at me and i returned fire , and i hit you multiple times you started screaming i surrender , laughed my ass of <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Back yet?

Edit: FFS, forgot it was 6 weeks....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back