What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Funny how things come to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will be missed my friend its sad to see another member leaving us, your memes with not be forgotten

Wait that's bullshit, if you initiate with non lethal force the reciever has to counter initiate? If that's the case then i won't initiate with non lethal force, i may as well just initiate lethally.
No. This was a rule that the community made itself but wasn't a rule. If you're being threatened by anything (non-lethal, tazer or just a gun) you can shoot back with lethal force.

Just an update, after talking with plenty of people

I will be staying in the police and I'll still stick around on ts, however you won't see me active on the forums or the game server.

LITERALLY IF YOU DO DRUGS ROLEPLAY I'LL SMASH YOUR HEAD IN!

Last edited by a moderator:
How to leave the community with lemmen? :( 

xoxo will boston

now we got free dmpo spot ;)

No. This was a rule that the community made itself but wasn't a rule. If you're being threatened by anything (non-lethal, tazer or just a gun) you can shoot back with lethal force.
There is no way thats true. This really needs to be confirmed by a post or something

Just to put this to bed seeing as I've had lots of people asking me about this.

If you shoot a police officer after he/she:

A. Threatens to taze you

or

B. Tazes you

Expect to fall foul of the RDM rule.

If threatened with a tazer you should inform them of what will happen if they do attempt to taze you and if you have friends with you etc. Often termed a counter initiation. I don't want to see people spraying at cops the minute they mention using a tazer, it's terrible RP and makes life hell for the police. 

Staff have never said this was fine to do and has never been allowed within the rules - you have been warned.

----------------------------

It's a real shame to see you go Lemmen, as always we're open to feedback and hope you'll return someday!

Best of luck in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back