What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Funny how things come to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmen

I like boats
Unlinked
So these new promising updates got me very hyped, but for some reason the rules don't progress the same way. I've been here for a long time and I didn't expect this to come to an end anytime soon, but the server has reached a point where I don't want to play with these rules. Not gonna tag anyone or anything

cya

That's a very poor way to bow out @Lemmen ... It's like saying to your girlfriend of 3 and a half years it's over... "it's not you it's me"

I look at your last post regarding rules and all I see is "cba to explain it" maybe I am missing something, but right now I don't see what rule you're unhappy with, So my guess is I think you're looking to leave but had to throw in a random excuse.

Your drunken videos will be missed.

That's a very poor way to bow out @Lemmen ... It's like saying to your girlfriend of 3 and a half years it's over... "it's not you it's me"

I look at your last post regarding rules and all I see is "cba to explain it" maybe I am missing something, but right now I don't see what rule you're unhappy with, So my guess is I think you're looking to leave but had to throw in a random excuse.

Your drunken videos will be missed.
I really don't want to leave, and the "cba to explain" was because I was on my phone and after already trying to explain and realizing that I didn't know what other way to put it.

The Rule is, that apperantly, per server rules there's only "Initiation" So, when a cop initiates "Stop or you'll be tazed" the rebel is in every right to pull out a rifle and shoot me in the face. I just had this confirmed by the staff team. Therefor if it's at that point where something as simple as an initiation is gonna be "one sided" like so many other things have, with the strict ruleset. That's not a ruleset I'd like to play under.

@Lemmen That hasn't changed ever, and I am pretty sure it doesn't happen daily, Now you might find another server has a different rule... but I doubt there would be more roleplay.

Can you suggest what you would do differently?

@Lemmen That hasn't changed ever, and I am pretty sure it doesn't happen daily, Now you might find another server has a different rule... but I doubt there would be more roleplay.

counter initiate, so also per rules with the friends in the area thing, everyone is onboard with it. If you apply more than one "style" then it's gonna be very imbalanced. and not only is police/rebel slightly unbalanced (however not as much as some people make it) this makes it very unbalanced, how am I supposed to counter when I've missed the first tazer shot, for him to pull an smg out of his backpack, peak around a corner, and spray me down like a dusty fan.

I've always had my opinion about the "old times" were the best. That the lesser rules made for better roleplay. And to me this rule, I wouldn't have minded it. if the style was the exact same as back in the day. However it is not. It's 2 different styles that is mixing together to a very imbalanced cocktail. Like having a 60-40 vodka coke. It works barely, but it in no way good nor optimal.

• Facepalm
Reactions: Ant

I do not understand, you are only allowed to open fire once your life was threatened, threatening to tase someone is not really threatening the life of that individual at any time as tasers were made as a non-lethal alternative to take someone into custody. The way the rules are right now benefits me as a rebel, but I just would like that cleared up as I do not understand.

counter initiate, so also per rules with the friends in the area thing, everyone is onboard with it. If you apply more than one "style" then it's gonna be very imbalanced. and not only is police/rebel slightly unbalanced (however not as much as some people make it) this makes it very unbalanced, how am I supposed to counter when I've missed the first tazer shot, for him to pull an smg out of his backpack, peak around a corner, and spray me down like a dusty fan.

I've always had my opinion about the "old times" were the best. That the lesser rules made for better roleplay. And to me this rule, I wouldn't have minded it. if the style was the exact same as back in the day. However it is not. It's 2 different styles that is mixing together to a very imbalanced cocktail. Like having a 60-40 vodka coke. It works barely, but it in no way good nor optimal.
That is so true. Now when you aproach a guy the first bits of the conversation will start: "Sir, Can i have you out of your vehicle. If you try to run away you will be tazed, if you try to take off with the car we will shoot your tires, if you happen to pull out a firearm we will use any force nessessary to detain you. - Wonderful sir, Lets talk about your speedin..."

I must disagree with the vodka coke mix tho. One does not simply mix vodka and coke. You take vodka as is and coke as is.

I think the issue more or less is that the admin team sometimes alterns the gameplay with these changes without even informing eachother. + Every human is unique and so every situation will more or less be judged differently depending who you approach.

But for me its hard to understand how do people promote shooting over a gunfight when tazer literally stops someone running and engages people in RP and bullets stop the RP.

Sad to se you go tho lemmen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a shame that everyone uses any minimum excuse for an initiation to start a gunfight, with no negotiations ever to go after

Cya ✌️

Ahh rip, sad to see you go enjoyed the patrols we had, and the times you were fucked up in Sc. Remember when we were having a situation and you wouldn't stop rambling cuz you were so drunk lol. Anyways hope to see you again 

cya👋

Cya Lemmen, shame you didn't get into AR :/ but I've got an idea about what I'll write about next...

Bye Lemmen,

It is unfortunate certain people prefer gun fights over roleplay

Eugh leaving me again you piece of shit? Fuck you Lemon Lemon Lemon. No point in saying bye as I still get your snapchats.

Eugh.

5s4kkZ1.gif

I really don't want to leave, and the "cba to explain" was because I was on my phone and after already trying to explain and realizing that I didn't know what other way to put it.

The Rule is, that apperantly, per server rules there's only "Initiation" So, when a cop initiates "Stop or you'll be tazed" the rebel is in every right to pull out a rifle and shoot me in the face. I just had this confirmed by the staff team. Therefor if it's at that point where something as simple as an initiation is gonna be "one sided" like so many other things have, with the strict ruleset. That's not a ruleset I'd like to play under.
Wait that's bullshit, if you initiate with non lethal force the reciever has to counter initiate? If that's the case then i won't initiate with non lethal force, i may as well just initiate lethally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back