What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Feel like its my time to post

DemonHunter

Banned
So i am prince, some of you may know me some of you may not.. I am basically one of the most hated people in this community as i have herd and have been told but thats alright :)

Maybe just one day i will be loved but until then, i will be prince.. the guy who kills you and chops your vehicles.. the man who makes people rage, i do have the name Prince for a reason as i am Prince of Altis

Nice to meet you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chopping vehicles without a good reason is a dick move. I refuse to acknowlegde you as anything but a mere scoundrel.

Anyways, welcome to Altis. :)

Chopping vehicles without a good reason is a dick move. I refuse to acknowlegde you as anything but a mere scoundrel.

Anyways, welcome to Altis. :)
Well most of the time i give them a choice, its pay some money or get it stolen and chopped.. most of the time i feel bad about chopping vehicles but others i really do not..

First time I met you was as a civilian; you robbed me for £5000 and stole all my clothes.

Next time I met you was as a Police Officer; you turned yourself in to my colleague and I got a £400k share of your £1.24M odd bounty.

All in all, I actually quite like you, or, rather, the money you put into my pocket. Same again another time?

First time I met you was as a civilian; you robbed me for £5000 and stole all my clothes.

Next time I met you was as a Police Officer; you turned yourself in to my colleague and I got a £400k share of your £1.24M odd bounty.

All in all, I actually quite like you, or, rather, the money you put into my pocket. Same again another time?
Why sure hun

Bitch please, Get on my level and buy 33 Ifrits and lose them all in 2 days. You have no idea what for idiotic things I have done, things much worse then you. You haven't seen the Altis like I have. I once have locked a police officer in my car for 2 hours took his comms, map and clothes(when still allowed) and stood next to him yelling: "Hello sir, can I take your order please?". Ofcourse this was when I joined the server for about ~1 month. But welcome <3

I'll be passing your claims as the rightful heir of Altis to the true blue blood heir of the community. My guess is he will not be pleased:

3PtabfN.jpg

Lord Sandisk FTW! 

All hail Lord Sandisk!

Unless you're the child thought to be conceived by Kate middle ton and her Phaggitt of a 'Husband' Prince William, you are no son of mine!

I'm Lord SanDisk, a scholar, a gentleman.

Although I welcome anyone and everything to the wonderful world of altis heed my warning .... if you like midget hookers and playing spot the phaggitt I look forward to having a little chat xx

Good day!

I'll be passing your claims as the rightful heir of Altis to the true blue blood heir of the community. My guess is he will not be pleased:

3PtabfN.jpg

Lord Sandisk FTW! 

All hail Lord Sandisk!
Why did you use a pic of Vladic Ka?

Why did you use a pic of Vladic Ka?
You've not met Sandisk when someone brings his birthright into question. 

Vladic Ka is comparatively a fluffy kitten to Sandisk's wrath. Sandisk once flipped a bus load of OAP's because one of them refused to bow to him. She'd recently had a hip replacement but that did not matter. 

Back