What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Explenation please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that want you want to believe orrr?
I believe what I want to believe yes. I suggest you do the same. Unless you are a sheep and like to follow others. You got a brain of your own. Use it. Draw your own conclusions. Everyone who ever took the trouble of writing a 15 page document accusing people of something, WANTS you to believe him. Ponder on that for a bit. Go read a Bible. Someone also want you to believe that is true. They'll make a very convincing case about it.

Doesn't mean they are right tho.

Where do I find this stuff?
I still have the page open but i don't think it would be a good idea to share the link based on how staff teams reacting.

I believe what I want to believe yes. I suggest you do the same. Unless you are a sheep and like to follow others. You got a brain of your own. Use it. Draw your own conclusions. Everyone who ever took the trouble of writing a 15 page document accusing people of something, WANTS you to believe him. Ponder on that for a bit. Go read a Bible. Someone also want you to believe that is true. They'll make a very convincing case about it.

Doesn't mean we are right to not believe them either? I still have the page open, and they say some pretty solid stuff. Basically about how much the server makes in donations and where its going. Wilco ends up keeping a lot of it for himself.

I still have the page open but i don't think it would be a good idea to share the link based on how staff teams reacting.

Doesn't mean we are right to not believe them either? I still have the page open, and they say some pretty solid stuff. Basically about how much the server makes in donations and where its going. Wilco ends up keeping a lot of it for himself.
Ah, so they have insight in Wilco's bank account now? Awesome, tell me, how much does he make delivering cars?

OH WAIT! YOU DON'T!

Sorry, I'm gonna rest my case. I don't argue with Sheeple.

Isn't it just you being blinded? you're saying I'm a sheep if i believe but I should still keep the mind of my own???? 

Ah, so they have insight in Wilco's bank account now? Awesome, tell me, how much does he make delivering cars?

OH WAIT! YOU DON'T!

Sorry, I'm gonna rest my case. I don't argue with Sheeple.
Look this is just what the document said. Some of it may not be true but if you take the time to look at it...

We are not removing it to "Hide" it away from the community so that they HAVE to believe us.We are removing the content because it has been made on spam accounts, more than likely from a community banned member who quite clearly would like to spread rumours and "false evidence" to convince people of something that is false.

The guy made 3 accounts, spammed this on multiple posts, made several threads and topics. Of course we are going to remove it. The accounts were made for nothing but drama. What do we do to people that cause unnecessary drama? We remove them. It seems you think we are doing this to hide our wrongdoings.. Which, of course you make your own perspective, but I cannot express how wrong you are.

Whoever created this document is actually braindead... heres why:

We never claimed to not use the default Altis Life framework as our base...

"Altis Life UK" version five did come out:

This happened in 2014, before Tonic even considered releasing a 4.0 or 5.0...

We don't use ARA, we use Battlemetrics.

The speed cameras we needed to have our own custom functionality, and we wanted to use Triggers instead of a constant loop checking for distance. Therefore the Maverick default script was unsuitable for our needs.

Just some parts part I found funny

"Licensed Shops"

This actually made me roll over on the floor, its a tutorial video, using the new Altis Life 4.0 + structure. We don't run Altis Life 4.0. Sorry troll. (Plus it was posted a few days ago, funny huh?) Plus, Licensed Shops are a vanilla feature of Altis Life anyway, not that you seem to have much intellect anyway at this point with the rest of the document.

"Group Management System"

That group management code you linked is the DEFAULT CODE from the Altis Life RPG git repo, which comes with Altis Life, which was what we used before we made our own system. Not since that guy made it, since Tonic made it.

giphy.gif

"Laptop Factory"

Screenshot_45.png.181f9f898f79a8c5ec66b0ee1d531d55.png

1. This looks nothing like our factory.

• 2. It was made by Rath, not Tadworth, observant document creator.
"Faction Spawns"

See above, faction spawns are a default part of Altis Life, yet we use a custom spawn menu with custom configs. So this video doesn't apply. It also doesn't apply since again its made for Altis Life 5.0.

"The Revive Animation"

The revive animation is a default part of ArmA III you absolute plank, it can be found inside of the "Animation Viewer"... That is a script that is a copy paste of the original revive script. 

As a little tidbit, take a look below for our revive action code, and compare it to the posted document.

"Snazzy Spawn Menu"

nrCSz9c.jpg

Can someone tell us how this looks anything like our current spawn menu? It doesn't even use the 3DEN UI framework.

NLR Timer is a definite copy and paste job, necessary for following Wilco’s penis sucking rules

https://www.altisliferpg.com/topic/275-tutorial-new-life-rule-timer-4x/

First two lines from that site:

NEW LIFE RULE TIMER

Credits to Ciaran for original creation of the script

I must say, most people will check their sources before linking them, yet in this case you linked a script of which it's second line was "Credits to Ciaran", honestly, this just shows how little work you put into this smear document.

You can verify the rest of them yourself, mainly though looking at the dates they were released here, or at looking how different the scripts actually work to ours.

@Banci @BrokenFireFly

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back