What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Explenation please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banci

Anyone else read Wave one? Any dev team care to explain that?

Don't pay attention to it, half of those stories have been going around for months if not years. Fabricated by some lost souls who have nothing better to do with their lives than to spam lies about people and our community. Most likely because they are banned and are unable to move on. Pathetic human beings that are not worth the time spent reading their filth. No doubt the dev team has something better to do than dignify themselves to answer lies like that =).

@Khandamir did I miss anything? What's going on? 
Some spam kiddo spamming a 15 page PDF file with accusations.. Not missing anything, most of it has been circulating and has been posted and hidden before. Pathetic attempt. These people don't realize how easily they are stopped and how little they achieve. Except that they gave us all a good chuckle on a otherwise boring saturday afternoon =D

Don't pay attention to it, half of those stories have been going around for months if not years. Fabricated by some lost souls who have nothing better to do with their lives than to spam lies about people and our community. Most likely because they are banned and are unable to move on. Pathetic human beings that are not worth the time spent reading their filth. No doubt the dev team has something better to do than dignify themselves to answer lies like that =).
Doesn't seem like lies to me tho, there is actual proof in those documents...

I have read it. I must say a lot make sense of what is wired down there but something like the monthly cost of the server I don't agree with for 2 reasons. 1th at the donation bar it says donation goal and not the total monthly cost. And 2th the ~$80 they added to the goal could be compensation for some staff members who spend a lot of time working on the server and making sure it runs all day long so you can play and have fun on it. And yes they make a lot of money with the server but even if they have copied and pasted a lot of scripts they are still the ones who make sure you can play and have fun on this community, and if you don't appreciate what the staff team does for this community why do you still spend the time and effort into this community?

Ehh... staff want to clear some of this up? Yeah, there's been a lot of spam but this... is different.

I wish development was as easy as copy paste.  Id do it myself. I'm sure one of the development guys will be here soon to chat about it. Unfortunately I cant give you any input on any of this.

I have read it. I must say a lot make sense of what is wired down there but something like the monthly cost of the server I don't agree with for 2 reasons. 1th at the donation bar it says donation goal and not the total monthly cost. And 2th the ~$80 they added to the goal could be compensation for some staff members who spend a lot of time working on the server and making sure it runs all day long so you can play and have fun on it. And yes they make a lot of money with the server but even if they have copied and pasted a lot of scripts they are still the ones who make sure you can play and have fun on this community, and if you don't appreciate what the staff team does for this community why do you still spend the time and effort into this community?
It's not the copy and pasting that's the main problem for me either, the fact that they take the credit for it is just sickening to me.

Uhh, there was a wave 2. Staff banned it almost immediately? 

Doesn't seem like lies to me tho, there is actual proof in those documents...
Proof or ''proof''. Anyone can fabricate stuff like that about any community. It's just a very sad few that actually want to go through the effort of doing so.

It's not the copy and pasting that's the main problem for me either, the fact that they take the credit for it is just sickening to me.
Yes, That is true but I don't really mind how they have made this community. I appreciate the time that all the staff members putt into this community to keep it fun and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back