What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Cop on Altis? Crim on Tanoa?

Banana Duck

Please tell me this is going to be possible, my brain is capable of being nice 24/7, it need to bastard every now and then!

I want to join the cops but have some fun on Tanoa! 

Are you implying that the police isn't fun?!?!

How dare you!

+1 though, this would be nice...

This would be ideal, it would certainly stop me from changing my mind about whether I want to be a cop or not every 2 weeks.

You should be able to have a double life of which you have different role-play names when you play Police/Civ you should't be forced to only being able to play one. 

You should be able to have a double life of which you have different role-play names when you play Police/Civ you should't be forced to only being able to play one. 
You can play civ/NHS as a cop just not rebel.. There's no forcing you to be a cop.. Go play as a hobo if you want but if people were allowed to be playing rebel all the time then here would be barely any cops and there would be huge issues of 'I'll let you go this time person that sounds like Samat' 

It was like that once - More people played as rebel - it doesn't really work.

I actually said this to @Farmer Giles the other day, because technically its a new person on a new island. (Unless your guy has some mad sick flying skills)  but its a great Idea tbh, because some cops may want to experience a different style and become a rebel but not get rid of all that grinding to get a high level in the police so I think Its wise / clever :D 

This would be ideal, it would certainly stop me from changing my mind about whether I want to be a cop or not every 2 weeks.
I agree. The Police Force has lost a lot of higher ups because they missed being a rebel every now and then. There is a missing piece in the Force at the moment and if the cops continue to do their jobs for months then the thirst of being a rebel will just grow more and more. Police holidays are good but you don't get them very often. Maybe cops are allowed to become rebels once every week or twice. I don't know just a thought. Lots of  cops leave because they aren't allowed to be a rebel every so often.

I agree. The Police Force has lost a lot of higher ups because they missed being a rebel every now and then. There is a missing piece in the Force at the moment and if the cops continue to do their jobs for months then the thirst of being a rebel will just grow more and more. Police holidays are good but you don't get them very often. Maybe cops are allowed to become rebels once every week or twice. I don't know just a thought. Lots of  cops leave because they aren't allowed to be a rebel every so often.
I was referring to the fact that I've been in the police about 17 times and have never lasted more than a week, but yeah your point is relevant too

I would love to join the police again, especially on Tanoa where #MPU will be really well used, if i was able to keep my rebel on altis this would be ideal!! 

I'm bumping due to the near completion of Tanoa, any higher ups can give me a answer on this? 

would be nice if you could have alternate lives on each island as being a cop is one thing ive never done in my 2 years in this community and is something i would consider on tanoa one day in the future ?

would be nice if you could have alternate lives on each island as being a cop is one thing ive never done in my 2 years in this community and is something i would consider on tanoa one day in the future 
1f600.png
Really blaze? Never? Two years, never??

Damm

Back