What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Chris Robinson for re-election

Chris Robinson

Yz0mgdi.jpg
My friends and followers, a time of great competition has fallen upon me - once again I run for mayor. The tyranny of the Altis police force has come a long way and after criminalizing Marmite; they have entrenched themselves on oppressing my fellow Marmite Miners. Our import scheme demolished. Houses pillaged. Brothers restrained and forced to blaspheme against the black gold - It is widely acclaimed that the good people of Altis love Marmite and think that Imstyle & Samuel Thompson are plebs, we've heard it all before, but this madness must stop.  END MARMITE NEGLECT

Being Altis' longest standing mayor, rest assured your vote will be in the right place. I understand the needs of our local communities; but for those whom this clash does not concern, here are my main policies concerning the general public this term:

1. Metal fences will be banned from being anywhere remotely close to a main road. As soon as I am elected I will rally the highway maintenance teams and remove the scourge that is a metal wire fence. For too long our valiant efforts to escape unsavory characters have been foiled by these metal bastards. No more.

2. Anything remotely Go-Kart related will be thoroughly outlawed. No protective helmets or clothing, no Go-Karts sifting in and out traffic in Kavala. Period.

3. Boats are not to be trusted, studies show they can attack without warning striking those most vulnerable. Boats are not to be left shored at the beach, they must be stored safely under lock and key at their respective harbors. Same goes for those flying HEMTT Boxes - we're currently working in conjunction with NASA in an attempt to retrieve a HEMTT Box recently launched into space after a dangerous quadbike incident. No contact has yet been made with Hobo Joe, the man believed to be floating along our atmosphere.

4. I will try and set-up an import service with Rowntree's so that Fruit Pastilles will be available from the local market.

5. Alcohol tax will be heavily reduced so that the working class can actually afford to buy a pint (or a Bulmers if the Rowntree deal goes well).

These are my policies thus far, over the next two weeks as the campaign goes on it is highly likely that more will be added.

Thank you for your continued support,

Chris Robinson.

Purely because of number 3 and after 10 minutes of non stop laugh attacks you sir will have my peaches and my vote. 

Definetly voting :)  ...

I love the way everytime I see a pink offroad I say Chris Robinson... and it always is :p  

Yz0mgdi.jpg
My friends and followers, a time of great competition has fallen upon me - once again I run for mayor. The tyranny of the Altis police force has come a long way and after criminalizing Marmite; they have entrenched themselves on oppressing my fellow Marmite Miners. Our import scheme demolished. Houses pillaged. Brothers restrained and forced to blaspheme against the black gold - It is widely acclaimed that the good people of Altis love Marmite and think that Imstyle & Samuel Thompson are plebs, we've heard it all before, but this madness must stop.  END MARMITE NEGLECT
Erm.... youre opening statement kind of confuses me

The tyranny of the Altis police force has come a long way and after criminalizing Marmite

The mayor Criminalised Marmite not the police

they have entrenched themselves on oppressing my fellow Marmite Miners

Marmite became legal last night

Houses pillaged

We already no longer organise house raids

So good idea but you should of ran in the last mayor election, as most of what you stated has already been implimented

This is true  marmite is legal again ??????????????

Although I think the police really enjoyed the RP with us so I think they might try it again (as in one of them running for mayor)

Last edited by a moderator:
 ​
3. Boats are not to be trusted, studies show they can attack without warning striking those most vulnerable. Boats are not to be left shored at the beach, they must be stored safely under lock and key at their respective harbors. Same goes for those flying HEMTT Boxes - we're currently working in conjunction with NASA in an attempt to retrieve a HEMTT Box recently launched into space after a dangerous quadbike incident. No contact has yet been made with Hobo Joe, the man believed to be floating along our atmosphere.
uvz4Qys.gif

Erm.... youre opening statement kind of confuses me

The tyranny of the Altis police force has come a long way and after criminalizing Marmite

The mayor Criminalised Marmite not the police

they have entrenched themselves on oppressing my fellow Marmite Miners

Marmite became legal last night

Houses pillaged

We already no longer organise house raids

So good idea but you should of ran in the last mayor election, as most of what you stated has already been implimented
Yeah marmite was made illegal by Karter and it was fantastic for us all, the police would enjoy getting involved in the marmite wars that followed and videos such as these started popping up: 

I heard that marmite was legalized last night and the general idea behind the sentance was that whilst it is still illegal it might still be a bit taboo, especially with marmitey tension between whosidan and imstyle the other night.  :D  We all enjoyed coercing each other to say one loved or hated marmite and part of me hopes it continues but times might change we'll see!

I'd have ran in the last election but I came back off holiday too far into the month so Milo had already gotten a lot of votes, but you are right it would have been the ideal time. We'll see what comes of milo being mayor, hopefully we still encounter you as much as we have over the past two weeks @CSI Fuel  ;)

EDIT: If a police figure were to run for mayor that might be an interesting power struggle

Last edited by a moderator:
Back