What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Can't Play ArmA 3 For No Longer Than 5 Mins

M Murrary

When i play on any server i can play happily for about 5 mins after, my ping starts going mental and my internet slowly gives up on me. 

When not playing i get at least 50 Down and 5 Upload with 10 ping on speedtest, i tried changing the channel and yes i have Virgin Media as my internet provider <--- Anyone else who uses this tell me if this happens to you

Have actually been giving some thought to your issue, I can well imagine that it is simple traffic management for Virgin that is causing the issue, but i am loath to say without knowing.

May I suggest playing over a vpn to see if they are capping your bandwidth, it won't play great, but if it stays steady you will know what is causing your issue.

Does this happen with any other game? Or is it just arma 3.

Have actually been giving some thought to your issue, I can well imagine that it is simple traffic management for Virgin that is causing the issue, but i am loath to say without knowing.

May I suggest playing over a vpn to see if they are capping your bandwidth, it won't play great, but if it stays steady you will know what is causing your issue.

Does this happen with any other game? Or is it just arma 3.
Just Arma 3

if it always after 5 min could be a mem leak, Have you verified your files ?

Ummmm not sure whats going on there, check your network card drivers.

Back