What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Blue zones

Tomm

would just like to clarify this as a few people asked me, obviously we cant use greenzones to get protection but seen as blue zones are normally police stations are we able to use them to escape to and get police protection seen as armed men wouldnt follow inside?

Well if i was being chased by armed men in real life and there was a big police station, full of police, i would sure as hell run for safety there.

Well if i was being chased by armed men in real life and there was a big police station, full of police, i would sure as hell run for safety there.
And yet I still see people robbing each other, bringing out ifrits e.c.t 20 metres from the HQ...

A small group of armed rebels would not follow a cop into a police station when inside they would be heavily outnumbered by said cops, not to mention the people inside the building, so as far as I'm aware, yes it's fine to do this. 

A small group of armed rebels would not follow a cop into a police station when inside they would be heavily outnumbered by said cops, not to mention the people inside the building, so as far as I'm aware, yes it's fine to do this. 
Someone hasn't watched Gotham

Back