What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Aye! Aye! Calm down! Calm down!

Reverend

Retired Troll. Human. Not religious. Occasionally
Sometimes, I look and things and just think:

79cc995f50f914fb55d4dc76e2c67c800887f0e9adf051848b2ef1accabc8f43.jpg

Other days my pretend OCD kicks in and I'm like:

bdddcc06e4ce9bab24dec192e9bdde592f37585ed32308a58fedc7bf48d99bdd.jpg

Drama will never be exctinct :(  

Sorry to Mr.Wilco but that's how we are as humans, drama everywhere :(

Drama will never be exctinct :(

Sorry to Mr.Wilco but that's how we are as humans, drama everywhere :(
Well in my real life circle of friends its non existent, No longer will it exist here... you have a problem with another player post about it, if you have some feedback that offers a solution to something we do or a policy then post about it (however there is a thing called a bigger picture look at it first)

End of the day its about roleplay and having a good time, if you feel you dont have a good time anymore then you have outplayed the game, it happens i see it all the time!

The bitchy girl-ness needs to stop, if you have an issue about me rumors/bullshit need not take place message me what your hearing and ill comment on it.

I am getting to the point where the forum moderators will be hiding posts and i will not be discussing certain things on the forums, Some posts are nothing but a clear waste of time.

Edit... like this one @Reverend ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't want forum moderators who have to hide things! (sounds like hard work!)

The truth is you can't please everyone all the time. And it is just a game. If it's not fun then have a break and play other things or go outside and attempt IRL stuff.

I just want to see a happy community that gets on and plays together through disagreements and all that stuff. Let's get back to what we came here for which is playing a game for fun... Or play a different game for a bit.

Peace and love to all.

- The old bearded twat. Xx

Well in my real life circle of friends its non existent, No longer will it exist here... you have a problem with another player post about it, if you have some feedback that offers a solution to something we do or a policy then post about it (however there is a thing called a bigger picture look at it first)

End of the day its about roleplay and having a good time, if you feel you dont have a good time anymore then you have outplayed the game, it happens i see it all the time!

The bitchy girl-ness needs to stop, if you have an issue about me rumors/bullshit need not take place message me what your hearing and ill comment on it.

I am getting to the point where the forum moderators will be hiding posts and i will not be discussing certain things on the forums, Some posts are nothing but a clear waste of time.

Edit... like this one @Reverend ;)
Whoa whoa, i didn't mean that we should encourage drama ;P I meant it exists everywhere :(  

I had enough drama to masturbate over for an entire month and then you went and deleted the fucking thread @Wilco . Was half way through first release as well when I refreshed for more and the thread was fucking GONE. GONE I TELL YOU.

I had enough drama to masturbate over for an entire month and then you went and deleted the fucking thread @Wilco . Was half way through first release as well when I refreshed for more and the thread was fucking GONE. GONE I TELL YOU.
Its not deleted its just hidden, Hes gone now he decided to post again rather than messaging me like i asked, Therefore discussion over.

Its my right to remove admins and i will do that at any point if i feel the need to :)

Its not deleted its just hidden, Hes gone now he decided to post again rather than messaging me like i asked, Therefore discussion over.

Its my right to remove admins and i will do that at any point if i feel the need to :)
Forum mods on the other hand he can't do anything about! 

Mwahahahahaha! Oh. Wait...

The funny thing is I've seen all of this a few times before with the really old police admins. It's funny how people flip their shit,but life carries on anyway and they are forgotten by the majority. Drama is pointless in the grand scheme.

Back