What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Attacking UNMC

fuckThisImOut

As a civil/rebel when is it ok to attack unmc checkpoint?

Eg, if a gang member has a misunderstanding and they try to execute him, can we try save him?

For what and when do we need admin permission exactly?

Thanks

You can attack the checkpoint and the rest if their land, the only place you may not enter is their base in the hills, you need an admin to approve that.

Be aware, UNMC will blacklist you if you fuck with em and troll around.

Last edited by a moderator:
anybody can attack our checkpoint whenever they like only our base is off limits without admin approval, however a word of warning we  have never failed yet to take back our checkpoint , even after suffering heavy casualties we are always back in our checkpoint come servers end and our retribution for these attacks is always swift and brutal , you have been warned :D

Can confirm you don't want to fuck with their check point. You may get it at some point but chances are you wont have it for long. When the striders come gunnin that's when you should start runnin

Can confirm you don't want to fuck with their check point. You may get it at some point but chances are you wont have it for long. When the striders come gunnin that's when you should start runnin
well seid man well seid

It would only be breaking NLR if they got killed at their check point and came back within 15 minutes. After that if another UNMC member calls for back up at the check point they can go there. But only if they go there without the knowledge from their last life E.g enemy positions how many there are(unless retold on the new life) 

i locked the UNMC check point down for about 45mins no one ever showed up so i got  bored so i left and did drug runs
pretty much the only time anyone will control the checkpoint without any problems is when there's no UNMC online xD 

We tried attacking the UNMC as we went through their border. I got caught and got the death sentence. They put me against a wall and a couple of guys aimed at me with what seemed like 5ocals. Basically I got a 50cal straight to the face from 50 metres. The UNMC don't take shit from anyone lol

We tried attacking the UNMC as we went through their border. I got caught and got the death sentence. They put me against a wall and a couple of guys aimed at me with what seemed like 5ocals. Basically I got a 50cal straight to the face from 50 metres. The UNMC don't take shit from anyone lol
we even killed a guy the other day who scratched the paint on are gates ( was being a dick too )

Wev been taxing there land most of the day, oh shit did i say that out loud?

Back