What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Athira Checkpoint

Lemmen, I would strongly recommend you stop that shit with "Ebola". It's kinda disrespectful. Take something easier and something that can be cured.

Ok i can see this thread is heading towards being derailed very quickly. Thankfully i am now home so i can hand the files over to Wilco. In other news, here's a llama in a hat. 

llama3.jpg

"Due to the recent changes in the map Pyrgos is no longer as lively as it once was"

You don't say...

Perhaps add some solid walls around it for cover? Otherwise, looking fforward to taking it over!

I have taken a break from medic due to the constant ebola cases, worst night I personally had 6 separate cases. Oh and there is aids and foreign rectal objects

GET A FUCKING IMAGINATION

Sorry that's why I took a break I was starting to feel that way.

The odd case is cool well played by all, but is rare, we don't have the tools to deal with this and relying solely on rp when somebody just wants to scream running round in circles constantly is draining.

Asking admin for a ability to take people into the middle of the salt flats to incinerate the ebola cases for the safety of the island please.

Fyi medics will hopefully be getting alot more tools to help us deal with this sort of rp so don't worry too much if you really want to play ebola cases :) think gas masks and isolation wards

Sorry for raging a little bit

Sorry also want to add, the best rp I have ever had in this server has been as medic and i absolutely love being a medic, i just wanna heal the world.

Back