What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

AMD Ryzen Released

lionel

Destroyer of Shit Tech Advice
Nice little vid from Linus 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Discuss Argue fight I don't care, I am Sooooo Happy, Great computing a decent price !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait AMD is still a thing? 

giphy.gif

bout to Kick Intel's arse as well, you been under a rock the past 6 months !!! ;)

Same performance at half the price. Waiting for those benchmarks, if it's as good as it looks, then an R7 1800X will be replacing my i5-4670k.

At last xaxaxa

I was gonna post it myself but eh,1 hour late (((

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd just after i purchased my new 7700k build! cheers AMD much love

You and I certainly have different views on disposable income :D :D which suprises me considering you have a scooby ;) :) 
I mean if you dont spend it - is it even disposable income? :p

I've adopted a new strategy of trying not to a) look at the petrol pump as I fill up for the 4th time that month, and b) trying not to count how many times I've been in the forecourt. £1.25/Litre. £60 a tank. 200 miles a tank. 1 tank a week. So far as a strategy it isnt really working.

On the plus side - no wife or kids, so it's Intels and Super Unleaded for everyone!

I hope this is better than their previous stuff :)
My fx has lasted me well. Don't know where people get the impression that amd is shit. The last Intel could I had was a pentium 4 and it wasn't that good imo

Tbf, Piledriver is shit compared to Post-Haswell.
Not if you compare it by price. otherwise clock for clock yes Intel is better on single threaded applications, Penny to penny AMD has outperformed Intel...... Now AMD can beat them on price and performance :)

Not if you compare it by price. otherwise clock for clock yes Intel is better on single threaded applications, Penny to penny AMD has outperformed Intel...... Now AMD can beat them on price and performance :)

Price-to-performance Haswell beat Piledriver easily. You got more bang for your buck on Haswell.

Of course Ryzen flips this by providing more performance at a lower price.

Price-to-performance Haswell beat Piledriver easily. You got more bang for your buck on Haswell.

Of course Ryzen flips this by providing more performance at a lower price.
Only In Arma, Most people use Their computers for multiple applications. Either way its game over Intel Fanbois cant claim the title to either atm.

Back