What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altislife.co.uk First Official and Hopefully Last Dogfight

Mitch.

Retired From ALUK
45755736CC021EC4A78996E7B0D748C4A05C2282

an event of dogfights over altis, would be pretty awesome !!

winner stays on Winner gets a quadbike

All joking aside. I consider jets the most fun vehicles in ArmA and in my opinion NPAS can have Wipeouts if we can have Neophrons. Maby Buzzards for everyone else. (Armed jet situation still being looked into.)

All joking aside. I consider jets the most fun vehicles in ArmA and in my opinion NPAS can have Wipeouts if we can have Neophrons. Maby Buzzards for everyone else. (Armed jet situation still being looked into.)

Last edited by a moderator:
After further testing they can only take off from the main Airport. Only a Buzzard can touch and go on the smaller runways,but they are not long enough to take off properly without great difficulty. I still think jets are fun,but they're useless here. Also screw the weapons,as we predicted people behave like children and are intentionally dropping shit to scare people around them,but not kill them to get banned for RDM. (New rules make these idiots ban fodder though,so that's good.)

Back