What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Revolution "Mini" Event - Tonight 8pm

Steph

Queen.
Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen

I would like to inform you about a little event I planned for the 8pm restart tonight

It's called the "Altis Revolution"

The Story:

Broken Houses. Broken Streets & Bridges that are just not safe to use.

Aren't you tired of paying taxes to the Government only to see it's going to waste?

Nice Holidays and Fancy Tron Suits and a Taru for AR but we - The People of Altis - can't even cross a Bridge in Kavala without dying?

Enough is Enough.

Tonight we will claim back what is ours.

Every Gang Member, Hobo and normal Citizen of Altis is welcome to join the protests against the Government and Police today.

We will meet at the Kavala Bridge at about 8:30 and go to the Major Building.

There will be 3 Gentleman: 

The Major - The little Twat who is not helping us and supports the Government

(Chris Robinson)

The Major's Advisers - The cruel people putting money over the needs of Humans

(Steven Seabass)

(Benedict Cumberbatch)

We will Kidnap those 3 Gentleman and there will be 3 Groups of people in the 3 White Office Buildings in Kavala protecting each Hostage.

I will name 3 Group Leaders (PM me if interested) and me myself will be the Revolution Leader

(This just means I am the one typing the Admin messages)

(TKC Rambeau)

(BlackJack)

The Police will be working with 2 Members of the Government.

(VAL Black)

()

I will not know what they gonna do or how they respond to our demans - it's all up to them.

There will be NO Green Zone for the time of the Event.

The normal VDM and NLR rules will still count.

Everyone who joins the Server and is not being involved will be kicked or maybe banned.

Server 2 will only be used for the event.

There's gonna be Medics to support the people that THEY FEEL needs help the most.

Medics are NOT allowed to be killed. Neither by Us or the Police.

The Goal of this Event is to "Lower" the Taxes this means:

IF we manage to keep alive and keep the 3 hostages till 22:30 (Maybe longer if we forget about Steven :p and enjoy it) the Civilians will earn 1000 more each hour permanently.

BUT if we FAIl we will be paid -500 less as a punishment.

This will be the case on BOTH Servers.

I advice everyone taking part to bring enough Ammo and Gear ..

There's gonna be a little .. Twist at some point. ;)

I hope enough people want to take part..

I will make a TS Room for the Event to discuss whats gonna happen ingame and to hand out the Password for Server 2 when the time is right. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit this sounds cool, @Steph ♥ we definitely need more events like this. Will try to make it and spread the word!

There was a mini-version of this I believe earlier which sprouted the idea and then Steph sent an admin message asking if we wanted to make it an event and I instantly replied with yes! Can't wait for it, it should be a lot of fun! Great idea @Steph ♥!

Didn't mean to double post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to join Steph but have schoolwork to do :3 Would love to see the 'rebel' side of you again... Have fun tho :)

Back