What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life Profit Calculator

Looks great :) and hope it is still correct. But it´s missing the Lsd in illegal section. 

Nice nice. Is it updated for the new map? 
Thank you both for your feedback. Unfortunately I can't update any of the items currently as I'm busy with some projects and getting all the source files ready for the first open source release. If anyone is willing to edit the xml file either manually or by using the manager in the program and send it to me to include it in the latest version I would be very grateful.

One last question to everyone is: in the latest version I'm faced with 2 option:

1- Completely remove The Market (which is as I view the log not a lot of people were using)

2-Leave the client and server files open allowing people to host their own servers and add the details to the item data file (This could allow for voice chat implementation in future updates)

Hello, Sorry to bump this but received some emails about a 404 status and realized the server deleted the files of ALPC. Anyway got a couple of updates

1- Well obviously fixed the 404 error.

2- Due to unfortunate situations ALPC won't be uploaded to github

3- I will continue to work with ALPC this time making a newer version ALPC2 which will be done from the grounds up version 2 will be open source and I will make sure to upload it to github too. More information about V2 will come soon if you are interested just let me know so I can make a post about it without bothering the hell out of people for things they don't care about

Finally, If there are any designers out there who want to make some stuff for open source software and have their name on it please contact me so we can get into all the dirty diiiirty details. 

Nice, we have a profit calculator on our website aswell --> thecopperkings.co.uk 

Why won't touch be adding helicopter??

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, we have a profit calculator on our website aswell --> thecopperkings.co.uk 

Hello, well the application already contains support for choppers. The program started of as an exclusive program for roleplay uk but then the ability to add new data for multiple different communities was added and I thank roleplay uk for allowing the program to still have the thread with all of these added new features allowed.

Another thing for V2 website features will be added if you would like to work on that side please contact me.

Our profit calculator is this one! We just hyperlink to this awesome one (prior permission given)

EDIT: Oops turns out we use Kevin's instead

Last edited by a moderator:
Back