What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis Life Profit Calculator

Really nice man , will be using this to see whats the best to do. thanks!

A new update this one is mainly adding a new feature which is The Market a little chat room ... because why not!

For this update you will have to download the files and extract them yourself :( . This mainly happens because a new folder is created and won't be extracted by the updater. However, it is fixed in the new version and later on when you update it you wont have to do this again.

P.S: The server for the market is just a small testing server if there are a lot of people trying to connect it will crash.

Found this a few moments ago, would like to bump it back up the list because my dear lord, it is extremely useful!

Clean on Webroot and runs nicely, well done.

I spoke with @kwmxx and he is gonna update it.

He is gonna add:
- Server browser
- Button to launch ALUK Teamspeak
- Dealer perk (+25% on drug prices)

I don't when it's done. But we will see :)

Hey guys. It's me Faisal (The original poster) my previous account was banned for no reason I tried contacting admins but with no luck. Anyway I have updated the program. I will no longer be able to edit/update this post 

Hey guys. It's me Faisal (The original poster) my previous account was banned for no reason I tried contacting admins but with no luck. Anyway I have updated the program. I will no longer be able to edit/update this post 
fixed.

Finally version 1.0.0.0 is out and custmizable data files are up and running ... might run into a couple of problems here and there but I will work on them and soon post the source code on GitHub (Added the GitHub logo in the about tab which will link you to the GitHub repository) if you want to try the new item data editor just go to the about tab and you will see it in the bottom right corner. I would like to thank you all guys you have been a great help through all of this

(attached a copy of the default data file in case any of you wants to mess around with it)

View attachment DefaultALUK.alit

Finally version 1.0.0.0 is out and custmizable data files are up and running ... might run into a couple of problems here and there but I will work on them and soon post the source code on GitHub (Added the GitHub logo in the about tab which will link you to the GitHub repository) if you want to try the new item data editor just go to the about tab and you will see it in the bottom right corner. I would like to thank you all guys you have been a great help through all of this

(attached a copy of the default data file in case any of you wants to mess around with it)

View attachment 1277
this application makes me happy

xD

Back