What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Altis 2.0

I really like thisa idea and support it 100%, i apreciate the effrot you put into this suggestion.

Realistically Altis is never gonna be what it is because a lot of the people that have been keeping it alive for the last few months are banned and a lot of people like myself and quite a lot of others cant be bothered to play if a fair few of their friends are banned. People need to accept that altis will never even be close to what it was a while ago. Without the pandemic the server would have died a year and a bit ago.
dont want to sound like an dick or anything. but most of the friends that you are talking about were banned for an reason. You cant blame staff or manegment for banning people who broke the rules that are pretty clear for most of the long standing members of rpuk. Im not saying everybody deserved but a good amount of them did

dont want to sound like an dick or anything. but most of the friends that you are talking about were banned for an reason. You cant blame staff or manegment for banning people who broke the rules that are pretty clear for most of the long standing members of rpuk. Im not saying everybody deserved but a good amount of them did
Never said they were banned in any unfair way, just said I dont play because the people that I have spent thousands of hours on the game with dont play aswell. Read what I said before waffling on because the people that I am referring to as friends are game banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never played Altis, or Arma. I started in GTA RP but I would love a fresh slate so I could get involved without feeling like I've arrived at the tail end of the afterparty.

I've never played Altis, or Arma. I started in GTA RP but I would love a fresh slate so I could get involved without feeling like I've arrived at the tail end of the afterparty.
This is exactly the kind of thing that will bring Arma back to life. Not people saying this:

2 hours ago, Fergu said:THE GAME IS DYING AND FUCKING ACCEPT IT.

Like @Dansaid on my original wipe suggestion, I think a wipe would tempt a lot of players from other servers over to us, as they'd get the chance to start playing on an even field rather than being years behind everyone else.

The reason why RPUK has single digit players most days is cause no one RP's, there is no incentive to though so how can you expect them to.

Back