What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[1st] Vs [pT] gang war permission

I must admit, i feel sorta bad for 1st, they're gonna be out of that 5million they have by the time we are done with the amount of re-gearing they will need.

But, they brought it upon themselves, you picked a fight you won't win 1st. We have a lot more people than you would think.
We have a lot more people than you would think. Yeah alot more people but not trained remeber that with that 50.  Cheeers bud 2vs7 :/ 

Why not ramp it up a notch? All civillians/rebels pick a team. pT or 1st. Temporarily change names to accommodate the tags and we make it an all out war, in the region of 30 vs 30.

no make ur own war :p this is our war... pT claims to be a PMC to help the civilians and what i've seen so far they are acting totally as a rebel gang, they take hostages and execute them, they are robbing them they are selling a "forced protection"... they are doing drug runs... 

A PMC group is doing only legal stuff and helping the civilians. they might try to stop a bank robbery, they might help the cops by capturing criminals... 
If they say Sorry for their rebel behaviour and from now on will do only legal stuff we will stop the War instantly, else we will teach them a lesson untill they learn what a PMC group is and what a rebel gang.

I think it is nice that 1st & A.S.R have taken up creative writing, but their use of fictional propaganda leaves a lot to be desired.  

So I would give them a C- for effort. :p

nah.... i have 599 of them on me now... and every bullet has "n'joy the ride" on them

plus he can use that bullet to suicide to be released  from the tense...

Last edited by a moderator:
no make ur own war :p this is our war... pT claims to be a PMC to help the civilians and what i've seen so far they are acting totally as a rebel gang, they take hostages and execute them, they are robbing them they are selling a "forced protection"... they are doing drug runs...

A PMC group is doing only legal stuff and helping the civilians. they might try to stop a bank robbery, they might help the cops by capturing criminals...

If they say Sorry for their rebel behaviour and from now on will do only legal stuff we will stop the War instantly, else we will teach them a lesson untill they learn what a PMC group is and what a rebel gang.
Blame killerabbit for our hostage taking. We WERE a PMC with cops and rebels alike, however killer made an announcement that cops were not to hire us, ever. Therefore we wanted to teach cops a lesson, we still tend to avoid drug runs, and robbing civilians, it's all about taking cops hostage and teaching them a lesson, that they shouldn't backstab us :)
However we are still PMC for rebels and civlians.

check under ur pillow there is a 6.5mm bullet with ur name on...
Cool I got a Bullet with Bullitt on it.

Thanks for the gift I will have to remember to return the favour.

Although I am not sure why you feel the need to creep around my bedroom. If you wish to smell my dirty underwear I sure I could post you some.

Cool I got a Bullet with Bullitt on it.

Thanks for the gift I will have to remember to return the favour.

Although I am not sure why you feel the need to creep around my bedroom. If you wish to smell my dirty underwear I sure I could post you some.
damn... anyone blames me for his dirty underwear...

Blame killerabbit for our hostage taking. We WERE a PMC with cops and rebels alike, however killer made an announcement that cops were not to hire us, ever. Therefore we wanted to teach cops a lesson, we still tend to avoid drug runs, and robbing civilians, it's all about taking cops hostage and teaching them a lesson, that they shouldn't backstab us :)

Just check the death messages ... Capture the murderer  and ask for 50% of his bounty to give him over to the Police...

U will be rich in no time and u will Act as a PMC.

damn... anyone blames me for his dirty underwear...

Just check the death messages ... Capture the murderer  and ask for 50% of his bounty to give him over to the Police...

U will be rich in no time and u will Act as a PMC.
Killer would still have a go, trust me.

Im not gonna say anything else on a public forum :p

for my safety

There is a solution for "rebel divergences" coming soon.

Shooting them on sight from seeing the clan tag IS NOT ROLEPLAY. You will need to RP'ly identify them. This is a serious role play server, stick to roleplaying.

We have had many dealings with them, we know there faces, there is the rp. if both gangs are agreeing to it, it should be accepted, as no one else will be effected and is no one elses concern

When the pT gang has no means of safety capturing people under restraints, tazers or any of that. Its basically police hiring people to kill. And lets face it thats all you guys can do.

Thats why not only killer but alot of people are fully against hiring people with the only skill of killing.  

I can only speak to what experiance i have of these gangs in the server and all i can say is it's going to make Athira completly unmanagable for Maratek and his team. Gangs bump into eachother alot when dealing with drugs in Athira and at the airbase.

I say if this does happen i would want everything that they lose to actually get deleted then they would actually feel loss, If not neither team will quit and will escalate into a DM tags or no tags.

Right now without Trojan im positive the police force don't have a machinary to stop both, Especially the respawning mass Infrit attacks.

Why don't you guys sort it out on another server?

When the pT gang has no means of safety capturing people under restraints, tazers or any of that. Its basically police hiring people to kill. And lets face it thats all you guys can do.

Thats why not only killer but alot of people are fully against hiring people with the only skill of killing.  
I now see why SCO19 has hated within the force :(

The admins and 1st need a chat, we as pT are being RDM'd and this is used as an excuse/drive. I was lost for words when i found out that parafix was an ex-cop and that even Bump was not banned for acting as an admin.

They seriously need to be told whats what because ATM i have players in my group threatening never to come back on this server until the 1st stop playing.

Even if it is just a nice little chat with ED ( something most people actually like ;) ). Its almost uncontrollable and until they are told differently we are unsafe and unable to play...

Back