What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[1st] Vs [pT] gang war permission

I played with on another server before where I think Parafix also played. On that server there would be gangwars that would mostly last 48 hours. You could shoot anyone of that GANG on sight, if you shoot someone that isn't part of the group it would be classified as RDM. The thing about this is that you could ambush people and get information off people to get to know their location so you could position yourself around that so you could have a perfect shootout. I've had my share of gangwars on there and it's really fun and shows the tactical skill of a group.

rumours have it, we are going to smash you with the shear numbers joining up
I must admit, i feel sorta bad for 1st, they're gonna be out of that 5million they have by the time we are done with the amount of re-gearing they will need.

But, they brought it upon themselves, you picked a fight you won't win 1st. We have a lot more people than you would think.

Well let's see when the admins approve the war, just don't be too humiliated when i have all your gang bending the knee to me

Anyone that wants to hire backup must first of all kit up in a dress in real life, get some pony tails, put some makeup on and a sign around there neck saying "i'm a little girl", take a picture and post on the website.
Mercenaries are hired in war time,don't get mad or disrespectful if you have a rebel horde after you as money speaks and people listen. This is the nature of warfare and both sides have the right to try and crush each other through sheer military might.

Yeah a couple of guys where removed for breaking 1st rules and partaking in harassing  TJM members. So ya can keep them :)

I can see this getting personal very fast.

original

I want you to wait... maybe 24 hours to 2 days

Thats all i am going to say right now

Firstly Price & White Fox are not authorized to hire new members for pT!

If I see someone wearing pT tags that have not been authorized & I do not recognize them I will consider them to be a spy I will shoot them myself!

As for the war you speak of I need to speak to the senior management & see what the hell has been going on as apart from an Hour last night I have not been on due to R.L & full servers, but if the consensus is yes  lets get it on as long as it does not damage the server in anyway.

What I will say is all members must keep their current tags none of this changing your name to Bob then jumping out shouting surprise mofo's I am really a member of 1st whilst I get gunned down.

Edit:-

Just seen Wilco's post lets see what he has up his sleeve first.

Last edited by a moderator:
PT will wait that's from management, as Bullitt has said some clarification and damage control is seriously needed before we move forward.

Don't worry pT we will give you a fair and tense war that u will certainly enjoy.

Our members are listed in our TS channel description ,every random player use our TAG just to kill he will be banned for RDMing.
If a civilian is rolling with us he doesnt have permission to use his weapon if he has one.

KOS will be enabled EVERYWHERE except Donator shops and Rebel Outposts. BUT if we/u are chased to these locations the safezone is disabled. 

NewLifeRule is 15mins and will be active. Whoever dies cant return to the fight untill 15mins pass. is enough time to go to donator/rebel outpost to gear up.

Police can interfere and try to kill/arrest both gangs. They dont want a war on their island and they will try to stop it by any cause but they dont have KOS, they have to find a role play reason. (If we are in gunfight their RP reason is valid) else they need a reason, driving an ifrit is a reason to arrest u. :)

The use of armored vehicles must be limited in order to have fun.

If u need any more info we can discuss any terms before the war starts.
I suggest not to have the war through the weekend... u all know why :)

Rest In Peace

[Propaganda]
As u have seen in our 2-3 incidents yesterday we are heavingly outnumber u even if we are 2 vs 7.
So be sure that will be a challenging 48hrs for u to find the most safest pit on the whole island.
dont forget to have pickaxes with u to dig a big hole.
[/propaganda]

Back