What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

zaF - Report (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commando

♥ Zoey Riches ♥ (✿◠‿◠)
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): zaF

Time & Date this happened: roughly 2:30 AM 31.10.14

Description of what happened: zaF was tazed and restrained for a reason I am not aware of, but he then messages two friends to come help him, in restraints

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no, I'm too pissed and I haven't seen him on ts or in game

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

http://www.twitch.tv/oshi7/b/583482344

go to 9 hours 14 minutes and watch onwards

what do you mean, how do I know he messaged someone, the video I sent is him messaging the streamer...

Im sorry. When all of the cops are watching a stream, gaining information they SHOULDN'T know its impossible to play. So what if I messaged them? How often do you guys metagame in the cop force? 

Also at no point did you tell me my comms had been removed (as far as I am aware), I could of been wearing a wire to give them the information? 

That would be better RP than half of the shit you cops come out with.

We werent watching no darn stream. Watch the video we uploaded. We shouldn't have to tell you that while you are TAZED, getting electricity throughout your body, you cannot message people. It was your fault you all got busted, you know. Had you not started shooting, we would have left and you could have sold all the drugs you wanted. So GG.

We werent watching no darn stream. Watch the video we uploaded. We shouldn't have to tell you that while you are TAZED, getting electricity throughout your body, you cannot message people. It was your fault you all got busted, you know. Had you not started shooting, we would have left and you could have sold all the drugs you wanted. So GG.
Point number one: Cops have been watching the stream, I dont care if you were or not. Cops HAVE been doing it: http://i.imgur.com/0i7ovFL.png

Point number two: Its common role-play to tell somebody if they have had their comms taken away. That point is invalid IMO.

Point number three. By the time I had been restrained Oshi's truck full of drugs had been crushed by the cops. The truck was out of town and hidden. How did you find the truck if you were not watching? Just so I'm clear.

Im sorry. When all of the cops are watching a stream, gaining information they SHOULDN'T know its impossible to play. So what if I messaged them? How often do you guys metagame in the cop force? 

Also at no point did you tell me my comms had been removed (as far as I am aware), I could of been wearing a wire to give them the information? 

That would be better RP than half of the shit you cops come out with.
*sigh* All I see here is "all of the cops" and "half of the shit you cops come out with".

Blatant generalization of the police force to which you have never had a part in, so you don't understand how we work. As far as I know, the Kavala Constabulary doesn't watch any stream that plays on the server while in-game, not only that we are guided not to and we understand that we can't do it because it's obviously rule-breaking. 

We are all white-listed members, we go through our applications, we are trained and then we go out and we role-play. We are here to better the role-play, not to hinder it. 

Anywho, in RP terms, we get the wearing the wire thing a lot, it's the basics honestly. I'm pretty sure the footage that others have of you being restrained shows that you do not speak whatsoever while restrained, so you kind of negate the role-play that you are attempting to do. Because, if you are speaking into a wire and it is transcribing to text then you'd have to one of the best voice recognition systems in the world for it to pick your voice up when you are barely even speaking.

*sigh* All I see here is "all of the cops" and "half of the shit you cops come out with".

Blatant generalization of the police force to which you have never had a part in, so you don't understand how we work. As far as I know, the Kavala Constabulary doesn't watch any stream that plays on the server while in-game, not only that we are guided not to and we understand that we can't do it because it's obviously rule-breaking. 

We are all white-listed members, we go through our applications, we are trained and then we go out and we role-play. We are here to better the role-play, not to hinder it. 

Anywho, in RP terms, we get the wearing the wire thing a lot, it's the basics honestly. I'm pretty sure the footage that others have of you being restrained shows that you do not speak whatsoever while restrained, so you kind of negate the role-play that you are attempting to do. Because, if you are speaking into a wire and it is transcribing to text then you'd have to one of the best voice recognition systems in the world for it to pick your voice up when you are barely even speaking.
Complaining about us generalising cops? There is a post on the forums dedicated to slagging off streamers.

And applications don't mean anything. You get corrupt cops IRL who go through training and applications. Im sure its easier to be corrupt in a video game than IRL. 

Anyway, I'm done arguing.

End of the day it's an admins decision.

Complaining about us generalising cops? There is a post on the forums dedicated to slagging off streamers.

And applications don't mean anything. You get corrupt cops IRL who go through training and applications. Im sure its easier to be corrupt in a video game than IRL. 
You would've then noticed my comments about the situation also if you read deep enough into it.

And believe me, the higher ups make sure anyone that tries to perform dodgy shit gets punished, this doesn't mimic real life as much as you think, so don't think that it does.

Point number one: Cops have been watching the stream, I dont care if you were or not. Cops HAVE been doing it: http://i.imgur.com/0i7ovFL.png

Point number two: Its common role-play to tell somebody if they have had their comms taken away. That point is invalid IMO.

Point number three. By the time I had been restrained Oshi's truck full of drugs had been crushed by the cops. The truck was out of town and hidden. How did you find the truck if you were not watching? Just so I'm clear.
Well, the NPAS (chopper) in the air MAY have something to do with it. Also the fact that people ALWAYS hide their trucks behind the hospital. Also, even if cops were "metagaming", that has nothing to do with this. You texted someone while TAZED, how would one send a text while tazed/restrained? Explain that plz.

Zaf metagamed last night to. He said to me "helo Juan!"  When i asked him where he got my name from he told me "You are carrying a name tag over your head!"

This report came in too soon after what was going on which shows to me that commando was infact watching the stream... you was also in the same room as the police who made the arrest while you was off duty.

Now there was no rules broken by ZaF... why ? because i was on the server spectating ZaF and watching map markers of people in the area for most of the night.

I can confirm the moment Zaf sent that message i spectated him to check he wasnt messasging while in restraints as he warned them not to come into town he was in a building with his gun drawn.

No action is being taken as the stream was watched... if i watched the police play i am pretty sure it wont be long before i found issues.

In regards to him metagaming please upload a report with some evidence of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back