What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

You're being Exploited

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Rebels, Police, Countrymen, Lend me your ears,

Over the last week, I fear your generosity, kindness, and good nature has been exploited by arrant knaves. As some of you are no doubt aware, the people at 'Law Abiding Citizen' have an element of protection from gangs, from police, and from rebels. As such, some vile and loathsome miscreant has decided it would be a good idea to start their own gang 'Law Abiding Citizens', to benefit from your good will (at least I think this is their tag, no screenshots seen so far however I bet they just added the 's'.). These vermin have been dealing cocaine, RDMing, and generally being subhuman bastards. THIS IS NOT behaviour befitting of the true LAC.

Currently, LAC has 3 members. Myself (Dain), Lionel, and Etsiej (business is clearly booming)..

I am currently offering a bounty of £200,000 for every fraudster that can be 'detained' and 're-educated'. I would suggest that anyone found with the fake tag be treated as if they were wearing your gangs tag. How would you feel if someone were brandishing the PLF, DCC, LoA, or any other tag without authorised use? Angry? Good, help them 'understand your pain'.

It is damaging to my brand, it is damaging to your wonderful expression of mercy, and it is damaging to the community.

Currently I am uncertain if this is considered exploitation of game mechanics, but I feel its definitely borderline, and most certainly very dishonest both in game and out.

It goes without saying that LAC will NEVER deal in drugs (bar personal use of marijuana), murder, steal, cheat, or take part in the endless number of unsavoury activities on offer. Please, if you believe this has happened, fake or otherwise, let me know and action will be taken.

I look forward to the community response, and wish to see these reprobates face 'justice'.

Unmistakeably Yours,

DainMK (Apple King Extraordinaire, and beloved founder of LAC)

Hello! Dain i'd like to speak with you ingame, im not part of this fake LAC, but id like to join the real LAC! :)

If these Allergations are found to be true and there are imposters to your private mens group I will task officers who are on Duty to keep an eye out for these Supposed imposters and inform myself or come to you directly about them.

Though i would ask you recind the bounty the land of altis is fair and just and you should turn this in as a Copyright infringement and allow the proper authorities to deal with it.

Ah Maratek, I really appreciate your support in this matter. In fact, I'm very pleased with everyone's support, thank you very much community members.

If it reassures you my bounty was not intended to incite violence against these individuals, as I said, merely 'detaining' and 're-educating' is enough.. I do not know where those apostrophes came from, they certainly make it look like a euphemism for capture and torture; as a law abiding citizen that is the last thing I would want. It would be such a pity if I was misunderstood and these imposters ended up being harmed.....

For those interested, this is how I got the confession. Perhaps I should be in the bounty business..

I am currently offering a bounty of £200,000 for every fraudster that can be 'detained' and 're-educated'. I would suggest that anyone found with the fake tag be treated as if they were wearing your gangs tag. How would you feel if someone were brandishing the PLF, DCC, LoA, or any other tag without authorised use? Angry? Good, help them 'understand your pain'.
So I would understand that if a bounty hunter, were to pick up a contract that happened to be one of these naughty people, you would like to be informed? Then they can arrange a "Re-education" session with you before they are release back into the wild. Or HMP as the courts may see fit.

I would very much like to be informed of their capture and crime committed, but unfortunately I'm too busy with oil contracts to be able to 're-educate' them myself, however if convenient I may be able to send my valet de chambre to oversee the process.

Depending on who captures them the incentive to apply 'Refined Interrogation Techniques' may vary, however I would thoroughly recommend an example be made to dissuade others from infringing on my brand and more importantly - your trust, again. Perhaps a broadcast of the events would boost the bounty some.

Dain

P.S On a completely unrelated note, I wonder how many force-fed apples it would take to cause serious injury/death to an individual? Wikipedia doesn't have the answer and I was just curious if anyone knows..

You've got my rifle, Dain. I'll be sure to assist in any way possible.

We should have a talk in our base dain

Contact me liquid or bradley ingame and we will arrange a meeting to set up a nice contract to deal with the vermin!

Back