What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Your gang experience???

I remember when you RDM'd me as EXP. I should of reported you 
1f614.png
I was new and foolish. Although I'd do it again if you weren't such a badmin 

Joined the server december 2014.

Sat afk in kavala for a while because my police application go denied of lacking experience on the server.

1 week later of it being denied i joined the police where i was until October or November reaching the rank of DI. 

Between my join date and the date me leaving the police i played a bit in the Marmite Miners.

Then joined LCN when it was made, but shortly after left to join TI were i went inactive for a month, and joined the police again in December 2015.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every "gang" i was in was boring as hell, everyone done the same thing over and over and after awhile it gets tedious. 

AEGIS was the only exception as it added the hardness of not fighting/robbing anyone, finding work from civilians by approaching them and actually roleplaying rather than pointing a gun at them, attempting to work with the police in a way and negotiate about weapon usage ETC. AEGIS when it was first made was amazing(only saying first made as im not sure what route it has taken now). Having that extra RP that even went outside the server in terms of negotiations, thats the kind of stuff i enjoyed. 

Being able to RP as undercover detectives, and have Maratek actually "believe our story" and allow us to go on our way, our story to spread around the police and some police units to "believe it" when we come across them. Another amazing experience in terms of AEGIS(It was a one off lets see if this works). 

Police was the most fun though, nice to have a rank structure to move up. Makes the game more playable and last longer + Shooting people as TFU was great fun(lets face it, we all like shooting people). Nothing better than that one night raid with the joint sniper shot.. God if anyone has that video still. That made me so horny to see two bodyguards next to the target drop in sync, and us to smoke the area, restrain the main dude and get him out in a heli evac all extremely smoothly and with the fact that we had been setting this up for a few weeks with negotiations with another rebel group. 

post-40993-Tom-Hanks-fapping-gif-Imgur-Ca-ZBQY.gif

Mmmmmmm maybe its time to help civilians again. 

Started out just sitting in kavala for a couple days watching all the hobo activities. Got bored and started doing copper runs in my pickup. At the coppermine i met 7 other copperminers, i asked them if they wanted to make a gang, they all said yes, and we made "kurzhum knights", We rolled out as a 8man convoi, None of us knew what desync was, so when we blew up, we blamed it on landmines. Good times..  We slowly but surely started getting more money, and upgrading our trucks.  We did have some trouble however as 1 of the members ended up at -600.000 in his bank account (accidentaly bought a chopper on abay).

One day me and Rory was at the airport, We didnt want to walk or loose our trucks, so we asked a gentleman called @JackTheRippoff if he could give us a lift to Kavala in his helicopter. He said "Yes", and we suddenly found ourselfs at the Montana family base, where he was buying and testing a gun. He then asked us if we wanted to come kidnap some cops. Fearing for our lives we dared not answer anything else than Yes. We slowly convinced him that we were only copperminers and too scared to kidnap cops, but robbing someone at oil processing could be fun. So we did the do, and after some back and forth, Jack took us under his wings, and we joined The Kitty Cartel. While in The Kitty Cartel, Jack basicly taught us everything.

After some time in The Kitty Cartel, Me, @Hugo000 @Pettson and after a while @Pilatus344 joined the police, Where we are all around the same rank.

Back