What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

YoCo is outie

YoCo

Master Criminal
Hey everyone, been around for a long time and I feel like my time here is up, At least for the time being.

I've enjoyed myself immensely playing on the server and have met some wonderful people along the way, they all know who they are and I don't think I would be able to tag them all.
Particular thanks to three groups, The Warriors- the first gang when i joined the server. The Police- where I had a lot of fun enforcing the law. And finally The Original Gangsters- Where I had a lot of fun breaking the law. (Plebs included) ❤️ 

I dont think i'll be around on teamspeak, but those that have me on steam can always get a hold of me. And those that don't can feel free to add me. 

I would upload some of my old time videos to show some love, but i wouldn't want to get myself in trouble again 😉

YoCo

Yeh fuck off outta here! Worst criminal...

Thanks for the bounty you got me xx

Fuck.

Now who am i gonna chase about in a 4wd.

Gl with whatever you do

Known you a long time mate. Been good in the Police and good Catching your ass. Thomas is a very rich man now. See you around mate and stay in touch.

20180820194147_1.jpg

Just when we were about to promote you to paramedic

see you around you absolute bum, PCSO apple juice already making an impact 😉  ❤️ 

Back