What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ya BigBoy Salty

Salty

The Salties Salty
Wagwan everyone ,

Most of you won't know me , but i started playing on this server 4 years ago , got banned just before my 1 year anniversery.

But i'm back , and since i want this to go well and not end up like last time , wanna tell you guys who i am and what i'm probably gonna do on this server.

Most people who meet me in-game think i'm a constant dick and begin rude and aggressive , which is just the role im playing , i'm a criminal and not the nice one , the hard one.

Thats why most of the time in game you will meet me as a villian , but jump into TS with me or on the forums and you will see im a completely different person on there.

I'm gonna be on here most likely with my mate @Skyzzem , you'll see us being the badboys of town , but we're not complete dicks , and are here to enjoy this game to be roleplayers and are always up for a joke , some good RP and a good gunfight 😉 .

Hope to see you guys ingame , and hope some of you old fellows are still around!

You'll see me on the game as Reformed Salty 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Back