What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Y u do dis trolls

Mattjamco

There's been enough drama recently to make our own soap opera I'm pretty sure :L

I just wanted to say- although I've only been here a couple weeks now- I love this altis life community and will continue to support y'all through the pesky troll attacks :p

This is COMPLETTEEELLLLYYYY unrelated I'm sure: I used to play the grandtheftaltis community with the other Fear leaders before coming onto this one, and have never regretted making the switch.

Anyway, after seeing that they're behind these attacks (at least in some part), I'm glad I'm not there anymore.

Keep doing whatever it is that you admins do to keep us going :p

/endpost

EDIT: Those smileys man :L

Last edited by a moderator:
They just don't understand... We are here to have fun, I'm glad you like it here...

They like to try and spoil our fun.. and when they get attacked themselves... blame us.... We have no interest in DDOS'ing anyone... Just wish they'd grow up.

i spoke to them :/ their story is different though...because they showed the chat logs not screen shots and they save wilco changed them, im not getting involved but its always better to have both sides of a story

i spoke to them :/ their story is different though...because they showed the chat logs not screen shots and they save wilco changed them, im not getting involved but its always better to have both sides of a story
Fact of the matter is, it doesn't really matter who is doing it, we all just want it to stop so let's be happy, enjoy our gaming and not have another drama post. x

I've read it too. At any case I don't agree with DDOSing or DOSing as some form of revenge. IF people have been copying each other or they suspect people are, then there are ways to come to compromises with words and not this childish bullshit. At the end of the day we're all just here to play so lets not let anything else get in the way of it.

agreed, i dont believe grand theft did it at all but hay this and grand theft seem to have very good servers, hay ho seems to be ok now

agreed, i dont believe grand theft did it at all but hay this and grand theft seem to have very good servers, hay ho seems to be ok now
Someone is doing it and they felt the need to bring up script copying in their post so while there's no proof I'm happy to lean that way until there's proof otherwise. We'll probably never know and I don't care I wont. xD

The real question iz:

Won't this topic cause even more drama?

I think it will

These ddos do not affect the owner per say. They only affect the users.... pathetic imo.

Its like shouting outside a restaurant like a lunatic to get at the owner... everybody finds it annoying but they still gunna eat there cuz the food and service is excellent.

Back