What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Windows key not harvesting fruit [SOLVED]

Bowen

Staff lead - Shed connoisseur
Staff Lead
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Police Trainer
Los Santos Firefighter
Hey guys, new here.

I have been trying to get going in the servers and I have found that pressing the windows key on apple tree and peach trees doesn't seem to be working for me. I have a backpack etc. Any ideas? I use the arma 2 pre-set controls if that helps. I'm assuming that it is a custom key bind that isn't bound on my end, but I have no idea which.

Thanks in advanced, I look forward to being able to play on your servers.

p.s. I have been unable to join the teamspeak using the link  ts.roleplay.co.uk  

no idea on that one lol

edit:

use action 10 wasn't bound. It should be bound to windows key.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course a button wont do it!!! Use your hands and pick em!!!!!
was this really an appropriate comment? I am asking for help so that I can play on the server. This is not an RP section of the forum.

First of all, welcome to the community. 

Now, this may sound silly but have you tried making sure you're in the field itself? Go on your map, press Shift+Left Click on the map icon "Apple Trees" or what ever you're at and then come off of the map walk towards and stand on top of the way point you have set. Now, look to the floor and press windows key. 

If this doesn't work then it must be an issue within your controls but I thought it was definitely worth making sure you're within the area as to where you are allowed to use the action key to actually collect said resource. 

Hello, Are you around the correct area when picking the apples/peaches? Try going closer to the trees (within the Triangle) on the map then press and hold windows key. That should work if not post back and with some luck we can help further with the issue.

Also, Welcome to the Community :)

Hello there,

Let's start with the bit regarding try to join the teamspeak, I'm gonna create a little walk through...

Teamspeak

• You simply open up teamspeak and choose the "Connections" tab and fill in the boxes with your name and ip (ts.roleplay.co.uk)
  • Now, first time you try join the teamspeak server you'll be asked to improve your security level to level 28, you simply have to press "Start" and it will do all that for you. 
  • Once it's done it will automatically connect you to the server.
  • If you have any questions you should just drop by support sections or ask the questions on the forums.
Harvesting

I believe even tho' you running your game with arma 2 pre-sets you still should be able to use LEFT WINDOWS KEY when you wan't to pick em' apples (or whatever you're picking) and gain some human experience.

With those words said, I wish you all the best on the server and hope you enjoy being here! Good night.

Of course a button wont do it!!! Use your hands and pick em!!!!!
was this really an appropriate comment? I am asking for help so that I can play on the server. This is not an RP section of the forum.

EDIT:

I have figured it out. It needed to be bound. The use action 10 was unbound in the controls settings. that needed to be bound to the windows key.

Back