What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Will the jets have weapons?

IceTea

So as you can tell from the title the question i'm asking is; will the jets which are going to be introduced to the game have ammunition?

The reason I ask is because it seems quite expensive if it doesn't come with any guns but I guess maybe it's just for fun flying and showing off which will be fun anyways. Or will there be a way to buy ammunition for the jets but at a really high price?

If they'd be armed they would be kind of OP. I don't think people would RDM with them, since you need a decent amount of money to get one, but the police won't like the idea of us destroying their Ghost Hawks/Hellcats since they love having air superiority ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time I checked the answer was no, they will be purely for fun :D

If they had guns, they would be too overpowered. If they don't, helis would be better because even if helis are slower, their landing time is smaller and they can transport more people. I guess the only reason to buy a jet will be to boast of having it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they had guns, they would be too overpowered. If they don't, helis would be better because even if helis are slower, their landing time is smaller and they can transport more people. I guess the only reason to buy a jet will be to boast of having it.
I think thats the main idea, they are going to be a bit $$$ so not really for everyday travel, probably fly it around, do a couple fly by's and then crash it into the sea at restart :p

I think thats the main idea, they are going to be a bit $$$ so not really for everyday travel, probably fly it around, do a couple fly by's and then crash it into the sea at restart :p
Would you crash it in the sea knowing that it will be gone forever ?

540_293_resize_20120601_b1ab799fce39941966fb85e517625242_jpg.jpg

Ez money Ez Lyfe

If they'd be armed they would be kind of OP. I don't think people would RDM with them, since you need a decent amount of money to get one, but the police won't like the idea of us destroying their Ghost Hawks/Hellcats since they love having air superiority ^^
If that happens send me a text, ive put down a couple of Ghost hawks in my time.. (Sorry Commando and Mitchell plz no h8 me)

Back