What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

WildGuineaPig Metagaming, Lack of RP (Rejected - With Warning to player)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLF Samurai

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): WildGuineaPig

Time & Date this happened: 05/10/2014 18:05 UK Time

Description of what happened: I was talking to the Medic (RP), about what happened to my friend, then WildGuideaPig came up knocked me out and then said you are on the wanted list without no role play. He then takes me to the Police HQ and then I get put in jail.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, but he didnt seem to want to listen or talk

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cIq7eTX1tg&feature=youtu.be

Yeah, cut the shooting part, where you killed some cops and hurt me. Also cut the part where I told the doctor not to revive your friend because he was part of the shooting too. Oh, and two seconds before the video starts, your friend starts running away just after being revived. There is no need to rp why did I know it was you when you had been part of a shooting five minutes ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can verify, i was one of the doctors on scene.

I started the video the second you knocked me out, you came over knocked my down, restrained me, then said "You are wanted". No RP and metagaming, deal with the concequences

I started the video the second you knocked me out, you came over knocked my down, restrained me, then said "You are wanted". No RP and metagaming, deal with the concequences
I didn't even have to say that you were in the wanted list because, as I stated before, I saw you killing people with my own eyes.

Do you want Wilco to have a look at it?

I hadnt even killed anyone before or at the time you attacked me.

You attacked me without role play and you Metagamed to find out I was wanted without role play.

Your just making up things now to try and cover your own back.

Unless you've got substantial proof of me committing any crime before or during your attack on me without role play and metagame, then I ain't taking this down.

Just deal with the consequences for your actions.

Do you want Wilco to have a look at it?

I hadnt even killed anyone before or at the time you attacked me.

You attacked me without role play and you Metagamed to find out I was wanted without role play.

Your just making up things now to try and cover your own back.

Unless you've got substantial proof of me committing any crime before or during your attack on me without role play and metagame, then I ain't taking this down.

Just deal with the consequences for your actions.
That is true, me and my two other friends were the only two who had killed ! He got caught in the crossfire because he had a pistol out at the time !

Bounty hunters are not allowed to arrest under suspicion or someone having and intent to commit a crime. Only time they can arrest is if they have the mans name and can verify that they are wanted.

They are called bounty hunters and not police for a reason.

is WildGuineaPig :  Vladimir_Ivanov ?

If yes, please state so in future, a little roleplay whilst roping someone around please...... other than that.... not enough pre-knockout footage.

Going to refuse this however with a warning.... should any other reports come in regarding poor RP then it will be a ban.

When you get someone as a bounty hunter the roleplay then kicks in... dont just drag them away advise you have a picture of them... there just as ugly in real life and start RP'ing to the max :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back