What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Why you don't rob copper hobos!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Jackal - Shakedown. I appreciate your choice of soundtrack

ATU are kind of bad..once they tried to rob me ( 3 people from atu with mk I-s 7.62) and got them all with a rook 40 9mm.

ATU are kind of bad..once they tried to rob me ( 3 people from atu with mk I-s 7.62) and got them all with a rook 40 9mm.
Banter is fantastic but slating a gang saying they're bad is pretty rude dude!

Haha, that rebel  got reked by a hobo! Thats why I love the rook with the 30rnd mag  :D

Thanks for the good feedback. I think it is also a good exposure of some of the gangs that actually rob copper hobos ;)  Big BOOO from community!

We copper boys are tough you may get us once but the second time you won't be so lucky although I did get jacked 3 times last night hahaha good fun 

We copper boys are tough you may get us once but the second time you won't be so lucky although I did get jacked 3 times last night hahaha good fun 
Myself and the gang was messing around at the copper processing with 2 hobos in a tempest device and a tempest transport! 

We ran over with MXM's hanging out and screamed that we just wanted new friends, naturally they jumped in the trucks and took off instantly! 

Does this happend to be you and a friend?  :Clown: :Clown:

Myself and the gang was messing around at the copper processing with 2 hobos in a tempest device and a tempest transport! 

We ran over with MXM's hanging out and screamed that we just wanted new friends, naturally they jumped in the trucks and took off instantly! 

Does this happend to be you and a friend?  :Clown: :Clown:
No haha I did come across a guy who was restrained just stood there somebody had taken his truck an officer come to release him not long after that somebody come out of nowhere and took my wheel out haha he did leave my truck at the copper dealers for me which was nice however no profits in return for me haha I did the same process and was jacked at the dealers to be fair they left me some stock so I still made 80 k still a loss all good fun even though I made sod all money some of the scenarios were quite interesting I managed to barter on my 3rd jacking as the officers were arresting the guys who wanted to rob me I told the officers a pack of lies and asked the 2 scumbags if I could keep my stuff as they are still roaming the roads of altis and the Kavala men are good Samaritans top blokes for what they did for me 

Example john said:
No haha I did come across a guy who was restrained just stood there somebody had taken his truck an officer come to release him not long after that somebody come out of nowhere and took my wheel out haha he did leave my truck at the copper dealers for me which was nice however no profits in return for me haha I did the same process and was jacked at the dealers to be fair they left me some stock so I still made 80 k still a loss all good fun even though I made sod all money some of the scenarios were quite interesting I managed to barter on my 3rd jacking as the officers were arresting the guys who wanted to rob me I told the officers a pack of lies and asked the 2 scumbags if I could keep my stuff as they are still roaming the roads of altis and the Kavala men are good Samaritans top blokes for what they did for me 
And Bruce Wayne he was over watch for me at one time just got over powered 

Haha yeah, robbing copper hobos is out of the question for me, but I do love to mess with them and see them freak out when I run at them with a big weapon in my hands  :D  

Back