What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Whose Line event.

Cutter

So, I was thinking of uses for the stage, and I remembered that most of the Whose line is it anyway games are basically just spoken party games which could easily be played in game, and thought, why not host a small event around that!

Obviously not all the games in Whose line are suitable, some are more based around physical comedy which couldn't be done in game, but some are very much purely vocal, and could be done. Such as the first of the 2 games I'd like to play, which is Questions Only.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XJfCSPQT3U

The premise of this game is simple, 2 people are on stage at a time, with 2 people off stage at either side. You're given a situation/scene, in the case of the video the scene is you're on an international flight, and take it in turns to say a line, but every line you say MUST be a question, you can create any character you want within the scene as long as it's done as a question. If you fail to reply in question form, you get buzzed off by the host (I'll be playing this part) and the person at the side comes on.

we could easily have queues at the sides of the stage with more than 2 people, depending on how many people would like to join in with the event, and just rotate people in and out and put a time limit on the scene.

The second game I'd like to play is called Party Quirks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i16wB97DZo4

This one is only a little more complicated, the idea is 1 person plays the host of a party, 3 people wait at the door (at the side of the stage) and enter one at a time. Each of the guests is given a character, for instance, Arnold Schwarzenegger being chased by a swarm of bees and they have to act out that part well enough for the host to guess who they are. each guest gets 20-30 seconds (again I'll be sounding the doorbell for the next guest to enter) and then once all the guests are in the room, the host has another 20-30 seconds with each guest in order, and will make a guess at who the guest is at the end of that time.

The only thing with this is even is,

I'll need your help!

For this to work I'll need a whole list of characters I can mix and match, I'd like to have 2 lists, one of a person to impersonate, people who are easily identifiable  such as:

Super Mario

Alan Rickman

Dr Stephen Hawkins

And then an action such as 

Is afraid of everything

looking for his contact lenses

slowly aging backwards

If the action is interesting enough, such as repeatedly having minor spontaneous combustions, a character would not even be required.

So, if you like the idea of this event, please say so and leave some ideas for characters/actions I can write down and randomly mix and match for people to play!

Will hopefully be hosting this in Kavala tomorrow evening (Sunday 22nd) probably after the 8pm restart. I also think it would be for the best that every one be on TS for this, so that the in game voice lag isn't a problem

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be online tomorrow (Sunday 29th) from the 8pm restart, will try and round up some people and run this in Kavala!

Im on sunday. Think I could make that. Might I suggest some audience laugh cues xD. Interlude musix, just for the atmosphere :D .

would be nice to have a camera man for recording too :D .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back