What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

where did the RP go?

crazyone

So i joined as a civilian, to check out the changes and played around with the repaint thing, and just landed with my orca, engine spinning, and GnC dickhead pulls up, with 2 other guys and i heard some mumbling, and they just starts shootign when i take off.

don't people know you cant hear shit when the helicopter engine is spinning? there is no reason to shoot, i just see this as RDM.

please improve people, some people might drive their vehicles in 1st person, and all you can hear is the same as in real life.

Simply server is dying... its never gonna be as in the old days.

Simply server is dying... its never gonna be as in the old days.
darth-lack-of-faith-580.jpg

Sorry to say Sovereign but its true, its not like the old days with URGN and all the old gangs, with good rp.
URGN other old gangs. Nah those 4 words should not exist in that way
Old gangs are Tc, Brc, asr,

Last edited by a moderator:
So i joined as a civilian, to check out the changes and played around with the repaint thing, and just landed with my orca, engine spinning, and GnC dickhead pulls up, with 2 other guys and i heard some mumbling, and they just starts shootign when i take off.

don't people know you cant hear shit when the helicopter engine is spinning? there is no reason to shoot, i just see this as RDM.

please improve people, some people might drive their vehicles in 1st person, and all you can hear is the same as in real life.
You should still hear coms when you are inside a heli, but you should atleast know when people aiming guns at you when you are in the helicoper that your best interest is not to take off. You took off and didnt want to roleplay! stop complaining about where the roleplay have gone when you dont even want to.

Back