What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Where are the official rules on red zones?

Oldman Hobo

I checked the rules page and ctrl f to search word. "red," "zone." "rebel zones," "red zones." ext. are no where to be found over a week after the update. Please can we have an admin point to the rules on this? I see the layout of the rules has changed yet it seems that the rules about the red zones has failed to make its way into the official rules. I love you.  

I'm no admin but you can roleplay there if you like, it's not compulsory.

You cannot shoot out/ into a redzone unless you are in it.

I got this from admin @DainMK when we were asking for the rules.

"You are allowed to kill on sight in redzone. However the admin team do encourage RP everywhere on the Island."
(or something along those words.)

We also had a discussion here a few days ago

But I dont think its any official rules that explain it on the rule page.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the post made the map update, @Wilco stated that the red zones are "no rule zones" but he'd prefer if people did RP in them. But also stated that if you wanted to, you could just kill people without needing to initiate RP. But you have to be inside the red zone, as well as your victim.

I do not know how VDM is looked upon in the red zones, but I believe it wasn't allowed in the last red zone, so I don't think it's allowed here either.
Just remember this is what I remember reading and how I understood it, as well as what I believe was the case last time around, but I hope I summoned Wilco to shed some light on it, and hopefully get the rule set updated within the nearest future! :)

i have been told so much about the red zone like u can only shoot if u feel threatened or its RDM others have said its just a PvP zone shoot on sight i just dont know what to do there

i have been told so much about the red zone like u can only shoot if u feel threatened or its RDM others have said its just a PvP zone shoot on sight i just dont know what to do there
You can shoot on sight if you want to OR roleplay. As long as you and the other party are in the redzone no one else from outside of that zone can shoot(my understanding)

Wilco pretty much answered the question in "rules feedback" thread. So thanks for all the comments guys! Issue resolved. 

Oh and the answer is Red Zones are leaving the community today. So good riddance! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back