What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When your retarded friend tries to save you

Isn't this just video evidence of your friend VDM'ing us.. clearly intentionally as well as we were driving straight and he went straight into us and killed us all..

@Kha Zingo wanna answer this or what?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Elakin my friend didn't try to vdm us, he wanted to go past us to set up an ambush, in the video you can clearly hear that my friend is surprised that we crashed, he didn't plan on doing so.

@Elakin my friend didn't try to vdm us, he wanted to go past us to set up an ambush, in the video you can clearly hear that my friend is surprised that we crashed, he didn't plan on doing so.
We were driving straight and he drove straight into us, and not really, it just seems to me like he was laughing about it. We were driving in a straight line and he drove dead into the back of us. Intentional VDM in my eyes. I'd like an admin to look at this really. 

i don't understand why you'd be moaning about this, we had a good laugh and roleplay session before that and it was just an accident we're sorry if it bothered you.

A good roleplay session, which was ruined by your friend driving into the back of us, and in the video you both histerically laughing and showing no remorse at the fact he'd not only ruined good roleplay, but broke a server rule and killed 3 officers and yourself.

I don't feel like discussing this any further on the forums, we can have a chat on ts at any time.

Back