What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When you raid a base at 4am and this is the first thing you see... (NSFW)

zaF

I think he has issues.

TZvG4ej.jpg

DYEzafj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You can't build to prevent offline raiding..I think we both know that <3
if youve played rust lately youll know its easy to protect your base now theyve added in the home protection equipment , we havent been raided once yet ive logged in to plenty of dead bodies around our base from people whove tried,

also all our raids have been when the owners are online yester day we raided a base and caught the guy naked singing to himself with a rocket launcher in his hand even though he had chest full of clothing

Last edited by a moderator:
Triple layer your base with external stone walls, get auto turrets and have a confusing base design. 

if youve played rust lately youll know its easy to protect your base now theyve added in the home protection equipment , we havent been raided once yet ive logged in to plenty of dead bodies around our base from people whove tried,

also all our raids have been when the owners are online yester day we raided a base and caught the guy naked singing to himself with a rocket launcher in his hand even though he had chest full of clothing
Haha fair enough

When I last played it was pretty easy to farm a load of C4 and if you had 100+ no base could really stop you

Haha fair enough

When I last played it was pretty easy to farm a load of C4 and if you had 100+ no base could really stop you
oh I totaly agree, I hadn't played rust for 6 months and remember base raiding to be so easy so imagine my suprise this time around lol it takes forever to grind c4 and bases are armed to the teeth with auto turrets which destroy u when u get within 100 meters of it lol

Back