What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

When The [T.L.S] Roles out!

Dreamz

While i was out racing in my hatchback, i discovered this. 

This was one of the funniest moments, i have ever had. 

Lurking Dreamz rolls out! :ph34r:

While i was out racing in my hatchback, i discovered this. 

This was one of the funniest moments, i have ever had. 

Lurking Dreamz rolls out! :ph34r:
Always wanted to see a truck convoy in game... good stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm quite surprised that they didn't jump out and murder you like 99% of the clans do these days.

Good job TLS :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm quite surprised that they didn't jump out and murder you like 99% of the clans do these days.

Good job TLS :)
T.L.S actully have there nice sides, I am from the U.R.G.N that actully are enemies, with T.L.S.  But they didnt care, the letted me, film most of the thing! ;)

How many were there of you's??? The most we've done was about 8 hemmts and 1 zamak. The zamak looked like a little bitch though.

I also remember the police, it might of included some of the TLS got a tip off about us (FFE) and it turned into a police chase after about 6 hemmts and we retreated to the rebel outpost, then i dropped all my coke then went on foot. I was being chased by a helicopter for 20 minutes before being tazed and sent to jail...

Fun times,

How many were there of you's??? The most we've done was about 8 hemmts and 1 zamak. The zamak looked like a little bitch though.

I also remember the police, it might of included some of the TLS got a tip off about us (FFE) and it turned into a police chase after about 6 hemmts and we retreated to the rebel outpost, then i dropped all my coke then went on foot. I was being chased by a helicopter for 20 minutes before being tazed and sent to jail...

Fun times,
Think there were about 10+ hemmt's tbh ! :D

Back