What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What the...?

djwolf

I don't know. I don't want to know. I don't even... Just a normal day in Kavala.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, we've had a large influx of new players on the server have either no idea about the rules, or a completely warped opinion of them.

Unfortunately we're just gonna have to deal with it at the moment. Honestly, I would love a massively ramped up admin / game admin presence on the server at almost all times right now, it's really that bad. 

Over time it'll slowly get sorted as the rule breakers get reported / banned.

Yeah, we've had a large influx of new players on the server have either no idea about the rules, or a completely warped opinion of them.

Unfortunately we're just gonna have to deal with it at the moment. Honestly, I would love a massively ramped up admin / game admin presence on the server at almost all times right now, it's really that bad. 

I wasn't even that focused on the rules they were breaking, I was just kind of like, what the fuck?

Yeah, that's for definite, I think the Admins are just sorting a few things out with applications before the new staff are accepted, but yes, I totally agree, we need the in game lads, if not more

Back