What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What really happend that day.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Murrary

My friend and I was doing drugs and I drove off because there was cops, my friend didn't hear and he didn't manage to get away in time and he also managed to crash and fuck all his wheels up. After this PC Cameron told him to get out the vehicle which he done as there was no other way of escape. PC Cameron restrained him and told him his rights then I said over the radio which was on his ear to say that I was in the area and to let him go or be shot. PC Cameron didn't believe him and asked for a few warning shots, so I shot at his feet and he called for back up and got into a tactical position. Whilst they was doing this I drove round the block to hide away from them. and that's when the video started to kick in. I said yet again to him to say that to stop the vehicle and let him free and they didn't so I went as fast as I could to the only place they would take him which was the HQ, luckily for me the driver of he police vehicle was shit and crashed which is when I jumped out my vehicle and killed everyone including my friend, which wasn't supposed to happen.

Let me know if you guys think this was RP or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back