What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What have I been banned for? (No response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunky

Normally I am quite patient but I am sorry this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. -

Now there are numerous things that can defend me for this and I am going to state them all here because this is ridiculous. 

• There is no evidence at all pointing towards me, at all.
  • I have never had more than two hemmitt trucks in my garage at all.
  • The 3 trucks that you deleted yesterday from me and Robyn were other peoples trucks and not myne, the trucks were left there and we were going to steal them like I said.
  • I record every single second and I will upload literally the past 2 weeks if you really want me to. Including when you deleted my trucks and even admitted yourself that it was just due to your "Tunnel Vision"
  • I follow every single rule to the letter.
  • This report was made one week ago, I had one hemtt truck to my name at that point and again I can provide evidence and I know you can check this.

Wilco man this is the most ridiculous ban I've heard off, I do not abuse your server resets and I do not glitch abuse, I don't know what to say, there is no evidence at all because there is none. Its just not fair I roleplay so much.

Explain to me after a restart why are you getting hemmit trucks out of kavala garage and going straight to the drug dealer ???

Wilco, if I may ask a question regarding this ban and the rules you outlined in this post: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/10219-temp-rules-gold-bars-drugs-general-stored-items/

I posted in that thread with a scenario that frequently affects myself (specifically for me it's looking after my son) and I'll copy and paste it here:

If I log on a few minutes after a server restart, spend 1hr performing an action which fills a vehicle with goods, then decide I need to grab something to eat/put kids to bed/send a fax, so I store my vehicle in the garage, log off, then log back on 1hr later.

From what I understand of the change you want, this would mean when I spawn my vehicle at the same garage, my vehicle would be empty, and wouldn't be refilled until the server restarted. Which might be fine if you can commit to gaming in 4hr chunks, but unfortunately I'm sure a lot of us can't   :(

To expand on that, if I grab some weed at the weed field and then store it in Athira. Let's say there is a gap of an hour (or frequently for me, a day or so). Then later on I pull it out in Paros to drive to weed processing, is this against the rules? If so, I've done this and I'm guilty of it, for which I'm sorry :(

To expand on this, if I've processed drugs and I store them in Paros then a day later bring them out in Kavala to sell them (I don't do this as frankly I don't have the balls to sell drugs in Kavala) would I then be in the same position as Chunky?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is what do I do during the times my play can be interrupted and I'm hedging bets against when that will happen by storing stuff in the garage. Do I drive my truck back to where it was and begin the route again? I don't want to run counter to your rules, but at the same time I don't understand exactly how to play without breaking them (at least deliberately!). And in that vein, how can it be policed even if it's unintentional like me?

Okay I am obviously not understanding something here Wilco, So I am doing a drug run and I start at say 11pm, I pick the drugs and I process the drugs which we all know takes time, but the server resets on my way to Kavala or I just plainly do not have enough time to make it to Kavala I have to empty my Hemmit?

Because I remember this day clearly, I sold one hemmitt full of drugs about 25 minutes after reset and I was cut short on time through a drug run, in fact on this occasion I think the drugs were in my garage for about 24-48 hours from the previous day of not having enough time to complete the drug run due to having to leave the computer for real life stuff.

Wilco you know me man, you have spectated me and we have chatted before on teamspeak about this exact issue and my views on abusing the system and you know I wouldn't do this.

To answer your post firstly no bans here are ridiculous, When I ban its done for good reasons and protection for the rest of the community so drop the defensive it wasn't me act.

1. Yes I do below... the video above... and catching you last night with 4 trucks at a drug field which you say was not yours but how did you get there and what you was doing there so close to a restart raises eyebrows.

2. The amount of trucks in your garage does not come into this, It only takes 1 truck/vehicle to exploit

3. Do not miss quote me, Tunnel vision was my saying at that point the previous morning when I was quickly visiting every drug field on the map, Trucks was at that drug field they all got deleted, If you have a recording connected to this report or last nights events then post them up, but with the evidence included below and in the video and the suspicions last night its not looking good.

4. Not true, This is a rulebreak , That was a rulebreak - 

5. It doesnt matter when the report was made, It shows exploiting

Again the ban is not ridiculous, I am acting for the server and community and have enough accumulated evidence to issue this ban.

Also just done a spot check on your account to find 2 Hemmt Box Trucks full of weed.

chunky1.jpg

chunky2.jpg

Yes I have two Hemmits full of weed, but check my previous post along with unconnected. I do not understand this reasoning at all Wilco and it seems its not just me. Please do a spot check on other people and you will see the truth is that people can't just sit on there computer for 2 hours straight to do a drug run and especially me I just cant do it, I have stuff I have to do.

Forget the 1 time rubbish... I now have 3 instances... 2 instances of clearcut evidence pointing to exploiting and another 1 (yesterday) of suspicion of exploiting, When I checked your account 1 truck was full of weed and was cleared.

This is not a question about doing the odd drug run before restart, this is consistent to 3 restarts. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget the 1 time rubbish... I now have 3 instances... 2 instances of clearcut evidence pointing to exploiting and another 1 (yesterday) of suspicion of exploiting, When I checked your account 1 truck was full of weed and was cleared.

This is not a question about doing the odd drug run before restart, this is consistent to 3 restarts. 
But you don't understand, I can't just sit on my computer and complete these tasks for 2 hours, do I have to start over again when I can't complete a run of drugs? Someone has posted on this topic above also explaining my exact situation please read his response.

Wilco, if I may ask a question regarding this ban and the rules you outlined in this post: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/10219-temp-rules-gold-bars-drugs-general-stored-items/

I posted in that thread with a scenario that frequently affects myself (specifically for me it's looking after my son) and I'll copy and paste it here:

If I log on a few minutes after a server restart, spend 1hr performing an action which fills a vehicle with goods, then decide I need to grab something to eat/put kids to bed/send a fax, so I store my vehicle in the garage, log off, then log back on 1hr later.

From what I understand of the change you want, this would mean when I spawn my vehicle at the same garage, my vehicle would be empty, and wouldn't be refilled until the server restarted. Which might be fine if you can commit to gaming in 4hr chunks, but unfortunately I'm sure a lot of us can't   :(

To expand on that, if I grab some weed at the weed field and then store it in Athira. Let's say there is a gap of an hour (or frequently for me, a day or so). Then later on I pull it out in Paros to drive to weed processing, is this against the rules? If so, I've done this and I'm guilty of it, for which I'm sorry :(

To expand on this, if I've processed drugs and I store them in Paros then a day later bring them out in Kavala to sell them (I don't do this as frankly I don't have the balls to sell drugs in Kavala) would I then be in the same position as Chunky?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is what do I do during the times my play can be interrupted and I'm hedging bets against when that will happen by storing stuff in the garage. Do I drive my truck back to where it was and begin the route again? I don't want to run counter to your rules, but at the same time I don't understand exactly how to play without breaking them (at least deliberately!). And in that vein, how can it be policed even if it's unintentional like me?
@unconnected then you would not be in the same position as Chunky this is more connected to exploiting and its gone past real life dutys.

Were talking trucks filled with weed here on 3 occasions.

Yes I have two Hemmits full of weed, but check my previous post along with unconnected. I do not understand this reasoning at all Wilco and it seems its not just me. Please do a spot check on other people and you will see the truth is that people can't just sit on there computer for 2 hours straight to do a drug run and especially me I just cant do it, I have stuff I have to do.
Ok, In that case we are going to remove drugs storing in trucks at restart, As for you @Chunky please spare us and drop the bullshit here...

Based on you being so defensive and now suspicions about yesterday evening 5 mins before restart with 4 trucks full of weed plus the video of you running from the garage to the drug dealer and reports of GC exploiting the bank on a number of occasions now (filing trucks from the building) there is too much going against you on this one.

I am also going to bring up previous reported history of being an hacker along with a report i recieved from one of my admins spectating you for a good while this morning and came to me with major suspicions of a name-tag hack and no recoil

Right now I have concerns about letting you back on the server.

I've currently got at least 8 trucks in my garage which have weed in them, I'm currently destroying them as I type this because frankly I don't want to be on the wrong side of the rules.

And please don't take this as me poking with a stick to see how you react (I feel that wouldn't go well!), but I would love to know when and where it's appropriate for me to bring out a half done truck without falling foul of the rules. Sorry for jumping in here, but I felt it's best to address it now and be honest about my own situation now rather than come a cropper later.

Ok, In that case we are going to remove drugs storing in trucks at restart, As for you @Chunky please spare us and drop the bullshit here...

Based on your being defensiveness and now suspensions about yesterday evening 5 mins before restart with 4 trucks full of weed plus the video of you running from the garage to the drug dealer and reports of GC exploiting the bank on a number of occasions now (filing trucks from the building) there is too much going against you on this one.
Wilco ok I think that will help the server a lot. But Please give me the chance here you know I record everything please I have yesterdays situation all on record of me finding them while picking the weed. I have it all Wilco every single piece of footage. I am not bullshiting man this is an adult community and I am telling the truth. My little brother has down syndrome and when he wakes up I have to sort him out hence why I leave. I will post a picture of me and him and a altis print out if you want me too.

I will upload yesterdays footage if you want me too which will prove the opposite of this ;(

I really don't understand this ban, I understand filling up trucks as the server goes down can be seen as exploiting but this ban but why can it be put into effect as a ban reason here when he was simply pulling trucks from the garage, I am not having a dig but I am unsure about this rule, if this means you have to do a full drug run in 1 go instead of being able to store drugs inside of them why does the server allow us to store drugs in the garage.

If storing drugs in the garage is the offence in itself then it would make no sense to allow people to even store drugs, I'd say 75% of the people who do drug runs on a regular basis abuse this.

The system is setup to remove all drugs from your truck when garaged, however it does not remove them on a server restart.

Please re-read my last post to understand my concerns here.

Wilco ok I think that will help the server a lot. But Please give me the chance here you know I record everything please I have yesterdays situation all on record of me finding them while picking the weed. I have it all Wilco every single piece of footage. I am not bullshiting man this is an adult community and I am telling the truth. My little brother has down syndrome and when he wakes up I have to sort him out hence why I leave. I will post a picture of me and him and a altis print out if you want me too.

I will upload yesterdays footage if you want me too which will prove the opposite of this ;(
So right there you are admitting to picking weed 5 minutes before a server restart ?

Care to explain about the other 2 occasions and concerns raised by another admin about hacking ?

No not at all, I told you yesterday in teamspeak I set off 30 minutes before reset in two hemmits, we found 3 trucks while we were there and decided to pick lock the 3 vehicles in the bush and use them to fill up our trucks and then take them back. It was about 15 minutes before reset when you removed all 5 vehicles, 3 of which were NOT myne and the other two hemmits one of which were myne and other Robyns, do you want me to upload this man?

Wilco I think the rule you have now put down of drugs being cleared when storing has cleared this up for a lot of people including me. This will stop this but what about the people that simply can't commit to a hour+ mission to do this? I understand its hard for you to control this situation and stop the people who actually abuse the system. 

I want as much unedited raw footage from you over the last week that you can supply, If it can be timestamped then it would put mine and the community's mind at rest.

I will await that.

Can you confirm who GC Robyn is .... 

I can see he currently has a truck full of weed, Infact I am now going to check everyone in GC, Can you make sure no one connects to the server in the meantime if they do I will issue a temp ban until im done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back