What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What do you guys think about star citizen?

Ronnie Pickering

I reallyyyy like it. it's in pre-alpha but it's already on 92 million dollars (crowdfunded!) has big potential

Star Citizen aims to combine multiple video game genres, including space trading and combat simulator and first-person shooter elements, in a massively multiplayer online game. Alluding to Star Citizen's online universe, Chris Roberts highlights the importance of player-driven content: "It's like a sandbox for everybody, and occasionally you'll sprinkle in little bits of scripted content to give a bit of character, but you're letting a lot of the players generate the intrigue and the drama." The economy system is described as being NPC-driven, however, with players slowly taking over to ensure changes in game population do not disrupt the economy.Roberts emphasizes his focus on immersion: "The changes in the technology in the industry will allow me to do a much more immersive experience.It's all about that suspension of disbelief.]Star Citizen's space combat utilizes a Newtonian physics model to create tactical choices for the player.Players will complete objectives to gain currency used to buy, repair and upgrade their ships or to purchase items used in trade. The game's first-person shooter mechanics are reported to be inspired by games such as rainbow six, arma, counterstrike and killzone

Source : wiki

check out the website https://robertsspaceindustries.com/

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
my graphics card cries when i launch it

and my forgetfulness has seen that ive been a subscribe to it for the best part of 2 years for 15 a months that adds up :p  

Who was that community member again who spent like 20.000 USD on this game xD? I forgot..

Back