What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What are you doing when the server is down?

Demuth

Well, I just wondering what you guys are doing when the server is offline ?

I can start by myself, I'm just looking around in the forums try to find some interesting posts ;)

So tell me, what are you up to, when your life is temporarily offline ?  :D

Trying to fix the damage caused by our 2pm hacker who has somehow managed to corrupt the server config file :)

Thats what i am doing while its down lol

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wilco Sounds like a big work with all those ********* out there, who just love f***ing stuff up. :angry:

@Foxhound Sounds like a good idea, that reminds me of the music post, I'll go look for it :lol:

looking for some fun posts. watching youtube videos. playing on my unit server. playing differend games like Titanfall or DayZ.

Just a quick update, this is going to take me about an hour to fix now I know what needs to be done.

Will give a further update shortly.

Just a quick update, this is going to take me about an hour to fix now I know what needs to be done.

Will give a further update shortly.
Thanks for the update, I feel like I can actually move from my computer now! :p

when you are done with it remember to take a backup if it should happen again some day 

keep up the good work Wilco  ;)

@Wilco Its a full time job to have a server like this  :(
But its nice you'll work on it, and keep us updated. :)   Keep it up :D

I don't and can't understand why some people, does stuff like that just to f*** it up for everybody else. :angry:

I listened to this. Then felt sad I couldn't sing it to the cops.  :(  (Do not play if easily offended.)

@Sovereign Seriously what an awesome song :D

That truly reminds me of the Altis PD :p

Today I'm listening to some music, while I talk to my gang on teamspeak.

I hate when the server is down :(

Work, Work on my car or work on my friends cars... I love having a big garage :)

Also I browse for news and social updates ofc.

Back