What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

What are some of your all time favourite games?

Mycaelis

Yeastological Expert
I'm just sitting here bored on my night shift and was curious... What are some of your all time favourite games?
PC or Console, any decade, let me know! Here are some of mine:

SYSTEM SHOCK 2:
Synopsis: Soldier wakes up from stasis on the Van Braun (First Lightspeed Ship) with no memories, after some kind of parasite infestation.
This was one of the first FPS games I ever played, and it's also the game series that helped birth Bioshock. 
Amazing atmosphere, dialogue and story, always rated one of my favourite Single Player FPS games of all time.

Systemshock2_ingame_final.jpg

RAINBOW SIX: ROGUE SPEAR
Synopsis: Global Elite Military unit tackling all the naughty terrorists.
Like System Shock 2, this was my first ever FPS game, but this time for Multi-player.
Introduced me to Competetive / Clan gaming. Used to rock a 2v2 ladder back in the MPlayer days. Even if I did play this game on a 56k modem, always have very fond memories of this game.

tom-clancys-rainbow-six-rogue-spear-image684664.jpg

STARCRAFT + BROOD WAR
Synopsis: Does it need one? Futuristic Real Time Strategy. Terrans vs. Zerg vs. Protoss.
I used to be an avid Command and Conquer fan (Original C&C and original C&C Red Alert) and loved them, but this game just blew me away when it came out.
A real-time strategy game, with amazing defined characters and a superb story line. This was simply the first RTS game I ever played that felt like a proper story, you didn't want to miss a single cut-scene. (I even replayed some missions from scratch just because I missed a cut-scene).

184087-starcraft.png

GRAND THEFT AUTO (Original)
Synopsis: Small time criminal tries to make it big. Let the mayhem begin...
Classic game, like nothing anyone had ever seen before. Obviously became the backbone of one of the most impressive series of games in PC history.
I actually had to convince my parents to buy this game for me, which they initially refused! After 6 months, finally managed to convince them.
Very few games of the time could you just run around doing whatever the hell you wanted, who needs to bother with missions? Just drive around causing destruction.

2364.png

Well, those are just a snippet of my favourite games of varying genre.
And if those game choices don't show my age, I don't know what will!

What are some of your favourites?!

Last edited by a moderator:
No Arma or Altis Life UK.... disappointing!

Anyway here comes out my nerdy love of tycoon and management games!

Roller-coaster Tycoon (the first one) - Cannot wait for Rollercoaster Tycoon World this December its looking good!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maybe not as far back, but with all the recent star wars hype this game is a timeless classic in the franchise (in my opinion at least).

Star Wars Republic Commando

RCcover.jpg

star-wars-republic-commando-20050220071241588.jpg

images

A ton of fun, definitely a must have for the star wars fans. Such a shame it doesn't have a sequel or even a HD remake.

@Wilco

I think Arma3 / ALUK is a given for most people here!

I'll list my top five.

starcraft2_logo.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

latest

153784-Medal_of_Honor_-_European_Assault_(Spain)-1.jpg

GTASABOX.jpg

Maybe not as far back, but with all the recent star wars hype this game is a timeless classic in the franchise (in my opinion at least).

Star Wars Republic Commando

RCcover.jpg

images

A ton of fun, definitely a must have for the star wars fans. Such a shame it doesn't have a sequel or even a HD remake.
HOLY SHIT BRO THIS WAS MY FAVOURITE FUCKING GAME I WAS SO SAD WHEN SEV DIED :( :( :(  He was so fucking badass!

(He enver actually died, but was just left behind and never found. 

I always pondered buying Republic Commando, I think I'll give it a go, since its only £6.99 on steam.

HOLY SHIT BRO THIS WAS MY FAVOURITE FUCKING GAME I WAS SO SAD WHEN DIED  :( :( :(  He was so fucking badass!

(He enver actually died, but was just left behind and never found. 
SHHHH, don't spoil it for mycaelis

Here's what I can come up with, in no particular order.

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee

2420-1.jpg

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

The-Elder-Scrolls-4-Oblivion-Download-Full-Game-Cover.jpg

Halo ODST

odst1.jpg

Shogun 2: Total War

Shogun-2-Total-War_2560x1600.jpg

Star Wars: Battlefront II

star-wars-battlefront-ii-1920x1080-game-wallpaper.jpg

Well simply,

1. 007 Nightfire

2. Age of empires 2

3. Crazy Taxi

I have a few more put I played the hell out of those games

Star Wars republic commando was a fantastic game.

My all time favourites..

COD1 & COD2 

Command and conquer generals.. loved be the fat Chinese man with his infantry.

Mobile forces -  a game based on hl2 but aparently there is nothing on the Internet about it anymore.

Battlefield 1942

Unreal Tournament

ET

And one of the bond games I can't remember what it was called.

Back