What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Warning to the altis police force

Greedy

You cops that utilizes your out assault against civilians, take heed. 
The BRC is coming for you. 

torture, execution and rape lies at your feet. 
sacrificed to our god your blood will boil and May you all be reborn as rebels. 

Two officers down already and more is to come.

OVXCvNY.jpg

DE5S9g9.jpg

Racing clothing. Rebel vest and backpack. Not sure about the tattoos but they look awesome! 

Edit: Its a custom face they made. Go look in your appdata folder for arma 3 under players ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom face skins will make your skin on the body bug out so it turns purple, bet that's why they're wearing those go-kart suits.

Just like this:

D01F9C033D666DB45F9BDADA43DA7EAE259BC1AD

- We wear "go-kart suits" because they are Cartel Spec Ops Fatigues.

- We don't negotiate with counter terrorists. 

- The mask is to hide our identities. You will fear the skull.

- We are the embodiment  of justice......... and occasional dance-party megastars.

- Imposters will be stripped and humiliated. I will personally cut the mask from your face with a baked bean can.

- We wear "go-kart suits" because they are Cartel Spec Ops Fatigues.

- We don't negotiate with counter terrorists. 

- The mask is to hide our identities. You will fear the skull.

- We are the embodiment  of justice......... and occasional dance-party megastars.

- Imposters will be stripped and humiliated. I will personally cut the mask from your face with a baked bean can.
Are we allowed to use this with our own text then? xD http://france-gaming.fr/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/masque-squelette.jpg

The BRC another pretender group that talks big but fears the might of law and justice, scared to leave your precious red zone scared to come after any officer with any real skill. No silly clown suits or bad girly masks can hide the fact you don't scare anyone. I will at every chance I get lead my own force of officers against you to jail each member that associates with this gang.

(Good luck ;) )

The BRC another pretender group that talks big but fears the might of law and justice, scared to leave your precious red zone scared to come after any officer with any real skill. No silly clown suits or bad girly masks can hide the fact you don't scare anyone. I will at every chance I get lead my own force of officers against you to jail each member that associates with this gang.

(Good luck ;) )
What he said

(Good luck ;) )
Shots fired! ^^

Well yes. that's just a mask. No BRC tattoos, which would be the issue. Preferably if you were to use custom skins, you'd opt for one of the many other templates.masks out there as a starting point though.

I'm still working on a custom BRC full face mask of my own. In the meantime, we are using the one above with a variety of gang tatts, dependent on the specific member.

(Good luck ;) )
Where's the redzone? ;)

The Bone Reaper demands your sacrifice.

Watch out for these BRC devils, they sacrifice popo as they are hooligans and have no souls. Be aware!

Next time you rob them make sure to take all their clothing and make them walk home! :p

1BC32000CA6934E38E16B191827A8B4AFA2B7B55

Where's the redzone? ;)

The Bone Reaper demands your sacrifice.
You know my patrol routes funny how you have never tried to take me. You lack the skill and the guile to even attempt such thing and when your hideout crumbles and the last round of ammunition is expended from your rifle wasted into the dark ill step out of the shadows to taze and process you for every drop of blood you and your associates have ever spilt.

You know my patrol routes funny how you have never tried to take me. You lack the skill and the guile to even attempt such thing and when your hideout crumbles and the last round of ammunition is expended from your rifle wasted into the dark ill step out of the shadows to taze and process you for every drop of blood you and your associates have ever spilt.
Challenge accepted. I'll see you at dawn.

We're coming for you all.
Adp5v5o.jpg

Blood you say? My,my I've missed some delicious talk.You seem to forget that I am what dwells in the dark. I was molded within the shadows and never saw the light. I don't know your patrol because an SI floats around like shit in a toilet,(Take a shower you filthy pig.)but maby one of my colleagues do. What I do know is where you and your family lives(76 Allegechori on 9th Street.) and that I'd love to introduce you to my murder hole I've deemed the "Friendship Gulag". It's such a lovely place that's too small to stand,sit or lay down in and you can't see the sun or any buildings,but you can hear things outside and I'd love for you to hear the cries of your family like CI Betimz...except this time nobody goes home.

XOXO,

-Sovereign

Back