What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vlad Vagin moving back to Altis!

LCN Vlad Vagin

The notorious Vlad Vagin!

Hello fellow brothers & sisters of Altis.

My name is Vlad Vagin, I’m an old rebel with a lot of history, but I'll try to make it as short as possible.

It all started off in Russia, in St. Petersburg. My father was the Pakhan of the Vagin Bratva, he was a feared man in the city. Were he and his guys controlled our city with harsh methods. With him wanting to bring me in to the Mafia, and following his footsteps my childhood became really violent including all types of criminal activities.

After 25 years in Russia, I had to escape. My father got killed, and the rest of our family were hunted by the Russian government.

I joined a small group of international mercenary's and we moved to Takistan. With a goal to make as much money as possible, we took missions from everyone. This caused problems over time when our group started to split, when people got more payed in NATO positions. At the end we got attacked by NATO. We had no chance to fight back. And again I was escaping, I got in to a container, and waited for the boat to get to a dock so I could start a new life.

When I got out of the boat. I was amazed by the land I saw. It was warm and an amazing sea. After wandering around I found out that the land I had come to was named Altis.

I was impressed over the amount of resources available on the Island.

And after a short time on the Island, I was able to find my call. At a Bar in Sofia i met some people who were discussing the possibility of overthrowing the government.

They saw my interest and they asked me to their table, we started chatting. After a while we were able to gather a group of hard men with the right moral to represent our mission. And we took on the British Government of Altis under a name that went down in the history books. After controlling the criminal activities on the island, and being the frontier of liberation of Altis for a long time. We started to meet problems.

After many fights over many years, we started to thin out. Our brothers were getting over their heads. And we started to take casualties, our brothers died one after one, and a few of the once who were left wanted to move to new wars in other countries. The government became too strong, and they won the war. The once of us who still were alive and were thinking straight had to flee the Island to not be put in a lifelong prison sentence.

I found a cave on a small island outside of Altis.

I found a friend, his name was Willy. Willy was a dead fish who were stranded on this Island just as me. He was the one who helped me find myself. I had nothing, only Willy to talk to, and all my millions were frozen by the government who took control over my bank boxes.

The only thing I could think of was my lost once, again, I had lost all my friends and family to a war I only was participating in for money and freedom.

I have now reached the shores of Altis for the second time, and I hope to find a nice place to live and start my life again!

To be continue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC:

My name is Stefan, im 24 years old. From Iceland/Norway, currently living in Spain.
Have alot of Arma history going back to Arma2, and fell in-love with the RP at a early stage of my Arma career.

I have been playing motsly on the Illegal side of things since I started playing Arma, beeing a Terrorist, Rebel, Mercenary and Drug Trafficer.
I have alot of experience from hardcore rp, and are happy to be able to use my experience here and again join what ALUK have to offer!

My path for what I will do is almost sat. And I will once again be rolling the streets to get my cut of the drug income on the Island!
Im here to take good care of your money, dont be scared :)

For the once who already knows me, feels great to be back and be able to be apart of ALUK again.
The once who dont know me, I hope to be able to meet you on the Island!

I tried to make it short, something im realy bad at :p
So thanks for reading my wall of text ^^

/Vlad Vagin

Welcome back Vlad it's good to see such a long term member returning to the server! :D

Confident you wont know me, but the very first time I met you on the island I believe I was sold off to you by the cops. That was eventful. You always seemed like a lot of fun so I'm glad you're back, and hopefully to stay! 

Confident you wont know me, but the very first time I met you on the island I believe I was sold off to you by the cops. That was eventful. You always seemed like a lot of fun so I'm glad you're back, and hopefully to stay! 
Thank you for the kind words! Hope to bump in to you again :)
I'm here to until i retire ^^

Welcome back old friend. Glad to see you made it through immigration OK

Back