What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Vlad Vagin for Mayor!

Vlad Vagin

OG
Unlinked
Vlad Vagin the man of the people! 

Vagin have been on the land of Altis almost since the start. He was one of the first men to start the rebellion revolution on Altis together with his group PLF.

The PLF fought for the people of Altis, rather than beslaving them as the government did. They gave the people the chanse to do whatever they wanted, drugs, oil, iron, as long as they supported with taxes, and followed the great ways of the PLF and their leader Vlad Vagin.
This became a religion and a family more than a group of armed men or rebellions. They saved civilians in the South, North, East and West. They gave the civilans the chanse to follow them, and they all did it for the greater good of the land Altis we all love.

If you want a day filled with harmony and freedom when you wake up a sunny morning in Pyrgos, Kavala, Sofia or any other place on Altis. Vote Vlad!
Do as many others have done before you, and make Altis great again!
The day have come for YOU to support Vlad Vagin! So he can help Altis again! Some of the things Vlad will do as Mayor is:

- Stop the Police corruption (at least the one we can see)
- Make Weed leagal for all purposes. (Ammounts over 5 will have to be taxed for)
- Get rith of the small time thugs. (Gangs who pay to survive will ofc be able to work on Altis)
- Decriminalise smaller ammounts of all drugs. (Everything over 5 units will be criminal)
- Try to slowly get rith of the Altis Police Department  (Slowly but steady we make Anarchy)
- Build a wall (as agreed with my voters 05.may)
- Make a better justice system and get death penalty back for better justice!
All payments have to be done manually to Vagin or one of his employees.

Make Altis great again, Build a wall, Smoke a joint! Vlad Vagin for Mayor

#winning

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that you want to make a wall, will this wall be around the police stations? If so, im voting vagin

I see that you want to make a wall, will this wall be around the police stations? If so, im voting vagin
I make the wall were you want it to be brother! I will do what the people want, as long as its for a better Altis!

Back