What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

VDM - Gyllman (Action: Ban Issued 14/11/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypasonic123

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Gyllman

Time & Date this happened: 9:00 am ish server time 14/11/2014

Description of what happened: I was heading to weed processing as i accidentally ejected out of my hemmt 20 minutes before to see if my hemmt was still there for me to recover. I couldnt find the hemmt so i saw this guy gyllman at the weed processer. I got out my car and went to ask this guy some questions if he had seen my hemmt but his response was to VDM me twice i only have a screenshot of the one as i dont record. He clearly admitted it was him in chat not long after here is my evidence. He also admits in sidechat he vdm'd me and he doesent care if he gets banned just another person who dont know shit about the server ofcourse.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:  we spoke a little but he dident give 2 fucks so no.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

05FnIlh.jpg

PH8eeP4.jpg

OM4TDhO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I shot at you after you vdm'd me you have video evidence post it up here if u say i shot you before. I clearly shot you after u decided to run me over and carried on shooting as u ran me over for a second time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol no.. thats a lie.. You said to me" Step out of the vehicle, then I drove away and you started shooting.. Then I VDM'D you

Then post your video you saif you have you clearly vdm'd me twice thats the reason i shot at you VDM is not permitted under any situation i told you that and you dident give a fuck.

Hmm done talking to me? I havent even started.. I will upload a video. But it will take some time cause my internet is the worst.

Get the video up, Gyllman and lets keep this nice and gentlemanly, fellas.  ;)

Ultimately, regardless if he still shot at you after asking you to stop, you cannot use your vehicle as a weapon.

Approved - Awaiting Action - 14/11/14

@ Gyllman: If you want to report Hypasonic for RDM'ing you please make sure to do this in a seperate post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back