What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

"Value your life officer!"

Tampy

Retired
"Value your life officer!", this is a saying I hear all the fucking time...

But what does it mean?

DI Bee : Do what you can to get yourself to safety the quickest and safest way possible...

DI Voltz : To me, valuing your life means finding the best person to shoot first and scream down coms...

INS Caitlin : ditto^ Get yourself to safety in the quickest and safest manner...

Valuing your life DOES NOT always necessarily mean bend over so the opposition can win. For example if I had one hobo with a pistol facing me saying "value your life" I would do exactly that by tazing and restraining them. What I wouldn't try and do however is go full rambo on 5 rebels with MXM's...

It is simply common sense but there seems to be some confusion with new rebel groups. To clear it up, 'valueing our lives' as cops does not mean let you win...

Last edited by a moderator:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I thought we finally got rid of this fucking cancer....

People interpret life valuing in different ways, and that can change on a day to day bases, who they are with, their equipment, their frame of mind...so much shit. If Rebels genuinely are using this sad shit again then please gain some fucking brain cells and use your noggin. Get fucking creative. I've never told someone to do that shit because it's such a god damn cop-out. I mean shit....do we seriously think this is how shit goes down in real life??..no...they fucking talk about the person, try to find stuff they care about and create an emotional response...I mean jesus can we just for one minute actually get creative and not use this one liner bullshit in an attempt to win a situation???. AND THEN REPORT THAT SITUATION IF IT DOESN'T PLAY OUT HOW YOU WANT IT TO???

This god damn saying is gone, or must be so close to death....If I hear anyone saying this on the Police side I'll fucking spunk in your mouth with the hopes some creativity is absorbed. If a Rebel says it...I'm gonna run at you like an idiot and ruin your experience like you ruined mine...jesus christ let's just grow up and roleplay for a minute

Also surrendering to rebels you put yourself being tortured, executed or both, so surrendering should be a last resort 

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember a fully armed rebel got banned because he shot a hobo with a handgun who told him to put his hands up while standing behind him. Just wanna tell you guys to be careful.

I remember a fully armed rebel got banned because he shot a hobo with a handgun who told him to put his hands up while standing behind him. Just wanna tell you guys to be careful.
I remember that incident, it was down to him not saying a word to the person.

"Value your life officer!", this is a saying I hear all the fucking time...

But what does it mean?

DI Bee : Do what you can to get yourself to safety the quickest and safest way possible...

DI Voltz : To me, valuing your life means finding the best person to shoot first and scream down coms...

INS Caitlin : ditto^ Get yourself to safety in the quickest and safest manner...

Valuing your life DOES NOT always necessarily mean bend over so the opposition can win. For example if I had one hobo with a pistol facing me saying "value your life" I would do exactly that by tazing and restraining them. What I wouldn't try and do however is go full rambo on 5 rebels with MXM's...

It is simply common sense but there seems to be some confusion with new rebel groups. To clear it up, 'valueing our lives' as cops does not mean let you win...
Commander Agdgdgwngo: Call in your children, and offer bracelets

if i wanted to value my life... i wouldn't be in the cops, i would sit in a house far away from anything and stay there... alone.

Back