What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Upcoming Games of 2016

Scott1sh

Banned
What PC/PS4/Xbox games are you looking forward to this year?

Homefront: The Revolution

Overwatch

No Man's Sky

Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster HD (Not confirmed but seeing as FFIX was released today FFX should be next)

Final Fantasy XIV

World of Warcraft : Legion

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Battlefield 5 (Possible this year and rumoured to be WW1 themed)

Tanoa DLC Arma 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Tanoa & No Man Sky.

But mostly VR. Not sure if I should wait until version 2 of the Vive, I hear its un-comfy compared to the Oculus? 

Oh.... and this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Planet Coaster! It's in Early Alpha and it's already amazing. Already beats RCTW and that is in beta! Great game check it out!

cant wait for bf5 

tumblr_n8zw1eROhm1tw5cx9o2_400.gif

Stellaris and Witcher 3:Blood & Wine

(fuck ya pleb games)

Banner Saga 2: Really enjoyed this game, albeit a bit short. Sequel due for release in 5 days, looking forward to it.

Mass Effect: Andromeda: Not usually one for block buster titles, but always make an exception for Mass Effect, always enjoyed the RPG elements and characters in the game, plus I fell in love the with the Vanguard class. (I also hear they've learnt from the failure ending from Mass Effect 3, so expect epic story line).

Mafia III: Always a good game with a good story / characters. Should be worth.

Soldiers: Arena: This is a pure multiplayer sequel to Soldiers: Heroes of World War 2, probably the only Real-Time Strategy I've ever loved (other than maybe Total War).

Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord: Never cared for the originals multiplayer that much, but with some key mods, thought the single  player campaign was absolutely fantastic. Dreaming of co-op mode in this one for the campaign mode but think that's a pipe dream. Still gonna enjoy the shit out of this game though.

FIFA 17: Only ever play Pro Clubs mode, but FIFA's been a long standing favourite of mine, FIFA 16 has been a much welcome improvement from FIFA 14 / 15 and hoping they make more improvements for 17.

Oh and anything that's gonna be epic with a HTC Vive...

Planet Coaster! It's in Early Alpha and it's already amazing. Already beats RCTW and that is in beta! Great game check it out!
I've got this, and let me say. IT"S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But other than that 

No Mans sky

Mount and blade II: Bannerlord 

DOOM

Back